Sports Festival Part 1

I found this on google and It's literally how Fumiyo looks like

I found this on google and It's literally how Fumiyo looks like. But I imagine her with her hair down

The day of the Sports Festival

"1-A Prep Room...Prep Room..." I mumbled to myself while looking through the hallways. "Here it is." Opening the door, I interrupted what seemed like an arguement between Todoroki and Cinnamon Roll.

"Im going for it, with everything I got." Midoriya firmly stated with a serious expression.

"Right-"

Uraraka interrupted chrome hair while also gathering everyones attention. "Hima, What happened to your knuckles?"

I glanced at them, remembering yesturday's conversation. There were still some raw cuts and vomit colour bruises forming.

"Nothing that should concern you." I sighed, a gloomy aura surrounding me.

"O-Oh a-alright." He voice faltered as she stepped back.

I went and sat on a chair with the same table as Shoji and Tokoyami. From the corner of my eye, a saw them giving me a concerned look. Everyone stood up and started leaving out the door.

"H-Hey Fumiyo, Bakugou told us-"

"The festival is starting." I cutting Kiri short and walked out with the rest of them

"-THE FIRST YEARS OF THE HERO COURSE, CLASS 1-A!!" The huge audience roared with excitement. Kinda reminds me of back then...No concentrate on this, this is different. I slapped my cheeks with the palms of my head and stared forward.

Present Mic next introduced the next classes without as much eager. Nervous mumbles came from all of them.

"Now for the athlete's oath!" Our ref shouted with the crack of a whip. "The R-Rated hero Midnight!" Mineta shouted in glee while drooling.

"FROM CLASS 1-A FUMIYO HIMA!"

"E-Ehh?!" I gulped and walked up, trying my best to ignore everyone's stares.

"I-I pledge, that I'll be number 2." Confused mumble traveled from the students.

A loud voice interrupted them, "Don't get cocky you jerk!" A boy with siver hair scowled.

"1st place is only for the person who is determined to get it and has the motivation, unlike me." I mumbled the last part and walked back towards my class.