Chapter 4- Vision

Lisi's POV

Haechan and I can only find a few clothes me want to try, well no just Haechan. We head to the fitting rooms. I see Yuta stand up and walk towards the green curtain. Then I remember who Sicheng is. I bolt towards the dressing room and slam the curtain shut on Yuta.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask Yuta. "The man's changing in there, you shouldn't go in." Yuta rolls his eyes at me.

"He needs help," Yuta explains. I question whether or not Sicheng is exactly who I think he is. "Excuse me."

"I'll help him," I say as I know I need to stop Yuta. I begin to open the curtain to walk when I remember Haechan is watching this. "Or maybe not." I say feeling my cheeks going red. "But you can't go in either." I put my finger around the inside of the curtain and send something to Sicheng. I hear him pull the top the whole way over his head. I step away from the curtain.

"It's okay," Sicheng says from inside. "I've got it." Sicheng comes out looking far too comfortable in his white t-shirt. I breathe a sigh of relief, it worked.

"Oh you look good," Yuta smiles, before his phone goes off. Then he looks at it and his face drops. "I'm sorry, I've got to take this." He says and leaves. I look at Sicheng to see if he knows. He shakes his head and I turn to Haechan. We look each other in the eyes and shrug our shoulders.

Yuta's POV

I quickly leave the situation, even though I'm questioning what I just saw. I need to pick up the call. Everything is going to go down bill from here. I lean up against a wall and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I say even though I know exactly who's on the other side.

"Yuta honey," it's my mum. I sigh.

"Hi Mum," I say in response. "How are you?" I use a clearly bored voice so she knows I don't want to talk, ever.

"Oh I'm in a bit of a pickle," my mum answers. I sigh again, knowing what's coming. "But I'll tell you in a minute. How're you?"

"I'm good," I say bluntly not wanting to go into detail.

"So have you found yourself a girlfriend yet?" My mum asks. I sigh again. With her it's always the same questions. Have you got a girlfriend? How are your friends? Or how's your health? And you know what, it's always the same answers too. You'd think these questions are innocent enough, but soon everything will go downhill.

"No mum, I haven't," I reply. Not that I want a girlfriend yet anyway, I'm getting my career first.

"The truth is Yuta-" I cut her off.

"You need money," I answer for her. 'I'm not giving you any." It's not my fault you need it, you should be able to survive without my help.

"Why not?" I can tell she's pouting on the other side. I sigh once more.

"Because I can't afford to give you any," I tell her. I hear her breathe frustration out her nose.

"I raised you and you can't even give me a little!" she yells on to the phone.

"No don't you dare go there," I yell back.

Sicheng's POV

After changing back into Yuta's clothes, I take the pile of things I want and go to find Yuta. I hear some sort of yelling coming from a corner of the clothes shop. It's Yuta.

"Don't you dare go there," I hear him yell. It scares me and I hide behind a stack of men's clothes that looks big enough to hide me.

"I'm not giving you anything," I hear him yell and slam the phone down. He burries his head in his hands and begins to sob. I slowly go over to him and without asking any questions I wrap my arms around him and hug him. I rest his head into my shoulder so his tears drop down onto my top. Comfortingly I shush him and insist everything's going to be alright. After multiple funny looks and judgmental faces, Yuta calms down and I release him from the hug.