Chapter 8- Another World

Haechan's POV

I walk into the bar where Lisi used to work. I sit at one of the stools. Mark and I agreed to meet here.

"Can I have beer?" I ask Ten hoping me will just give it to me.

"Hate to break, you're underage Haechan," Ten says. " I know you're upset. I am too. We just have to move on with our lives." I nod. He is right.

"Ten," I begin remembering what Lisi told me. "I know you're fairy." Ten look at me shocked. "Lisi told me." He sighs and mutters something under his breath. "She also said you need to remove my memories." Ten looks even more shocked.

"You want to forget her?" Ten questions. I shake my head.

"I don't want to forget her," I explain. "It's just, it would hurt less." He nods.

"But it would hurt her more," he replies. I put my head in hands. "I can't do that to her."

"No, you're right," I answer.

"You guys talking about Lisi?" Mark asks. I nod my head as Ten gives me some Apple juice to drink. "Don't worry too much Haechan." Mark puts his hand on my back. "She'll visit." O sniff, those words hurt me too.

"Yeah," I respond. Though I know the truth, until I've forgotten her, she can never come back here in case we cross paths, and it hurts so much like a knife being thrust into my heart repeatedly.

I turn to face the door as I hear it slam open. Yuta appears, sweating and looking extremely worried. He makes eye contact with Ten and he rushes over to us.

"I know you're not going to believe me," Yuta starts. "But Sicheng's been kidnapped."

"What when?" Johnny asks. He had heard because Yuta had practically yelled this out of worry.

"About half an hour ago," Yuta explains. "But, this probably sounds ridiculous, Sicheng's a fairy and he's been taken back there."

"A what?" Zoë exclaims in shock.

"A fairy," I repeat.

"You believe me?" Yuta asks. I nod. "Do you know any other fairies?" I nod again.

"Ten is," I say. Everyone looks at him. He awkwardly smiles.

"Is this true?" Johnny asks. Ten looks from side to side.

"Maybe," he continues to smile. He huffs. "Okay yes it's true."

"Does that mean you'll take me to their world?" Yuta exclaims.

"I would but... I don't exactly have that power," Ten says going back to his awkward smile. Everyone sighs and looks slightly upset. "However I know someone who does." He opens the door to let us come through into the back of the bar. He calls out for Lisi's dad.

"Yes?" His Father says.

"I was wondering," Ten begins smiling really sweetly. "Could you open a portal so we can go to the fairy world?" His dad drops the glass on the floor.

"Are you kidding me?" He questions. "You and a bunch of humans. You're already in enough trouble Ten."

"But-" Ten starts.

"No buts," his father says. "It's not happening."

"Actually," Yuta chips in. "I asked." Ten's dad looks shocked. "Sicheng is the Prince of the King and he's been stolen. I need to rescue him." Ten's dad looks across all our faces as we try to seem as genuine as possible. He gives in.

"You're lucky I've already lived most my life," He sighs. "Fine I'll open the portal, but it's up to all of you once you're in." He stands and pulls the air as if he's undoing a zipper. "Go and try not to get killed." We nod and one by one step into the new dimension.