Chapter 14- Running 2 U

Sicheng's POV

I face Meili, ours eyes connect yet no emotion exists. She smiles to try and fool the audience that we're in love. I smile back, but it probably isn't too convincing. All I can think of is Yuta's body tied up and beaten in our basement, and the fact it's my fault. I tune into what the vicar is saying.

"Do you, Yang Meili, take Dong Sicheng to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asks. She holds my hands and nods her head.

"I do," she says, but with pity in her eyes. I close my eyes to push the tears back.

"Do you, Dong Sicheng, take Yang Meili to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The vicar then ask me. I take a deep breath.

"Yes, I do," I respond, then feel my heart shatter inside my body. It pierces my lungs and sends shocking pains through my boys causing my eyes to water.

"If there are any objects say now, or forever hold your peace," the vicar tells the audience. I just want Yuta to appear and yell he objects to it, but nothing happens. Instead the hall remains slightly.

"I'm sorry," I hear Meili whisper to me. I nod my head and hold back the tears as much as I can.

"Then you may kiss the bride," the Vicar say. However my body doesn't move, not like it should do. I don't want to kiss her, I don't want to marry her, I don't love her, I Love Yuta. I hear the door at the back of the room get slammed in.

"STOP!" I hear the familiar voice of my loved one yell. "I OBJECT! THIS WEDDING CANNOT CONTINUE!" After turning my head I see Yuta and Ten standing in the door way. Jaemin gets out a phone and begins texting someone.

"Yuta," I smile. Meili immediately let's go of my hands.

"Go to him," Meili nods towards Yuta. I hug her then leave. I step down from the stage and begin to walk down the aisle. Yuta's bones and body seems perfectly fine. I reach out for him in case it's my imagination. He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers. He then pulls me in and places a hand on my face.

"Sorry I made you wait," he says, before connecting our lips together. The crowd at first gasps but afterwards begins cheer.

"What're you doing!?" I hear my dad yell. "STOP THEM!" The guards begin to move. One goes to grab Meili. She dodges and runs forwards. Doyoung, Mark, jump up along with the couple they're sat with. They make guns appear in their hands and yell for people to get down. Jungwoo, Doyoung's boyfriend, joins them too, making sure to guard the young man next to him.

"TAKE COVER!" Doyoung yells as he shoots at the ceiling. "Mark get them out." Mark shoots through the crowd and rushes towards Meili and grabs her to help her out too.

"You alright?" He questions, she's clearly blushing but nods her head anyway. All five of us rush out the building, but I feel him following us.

Zoë's POV

Johnny, Jeno and I stand outside with the group of people prepared to fight. For some reason, I can't imagine why, they trust me to lead them. But we stand outside, with no idea how things are going. People could have got hurt or worse, but I doubt that happened. My friends are all fine. Suddenly there's a ringing noise. It's Jeno's phone.

"What is it?" Johnny asks.

"Yuta's there," Jeno replies. "The wedding has been stopped." He gulps. "Now it's our turn to get rid of the guards on the outside." I smile at Johnny.

"OKAY EVERYONE!" I shout to get there attention. "Are you ready?" They nod and put on faves of determination. "We have to get rid of the guards of the outside." I stand tall and raise my frying pan into the air. "ARE YOU WITH ME?"