Chapter 7- Come Back

Haechan's POV

I arrive at Lisi's to see her putting the final bag into her car. I lift one side up to help her, even though she doesn't really need it.

"Thanks," she smiles. I'm going to miss her little smile and big brown doe eyes, the sprinkle of freckles that are place upon her nose and the plaits she always wears in her hair.

"You're welcome," I answer. Her eyes seem to gleam as they look up at me. She sits on the open boot (trunk) of the car, making her short stature seem smaller. I smile at her.

"What?" She asks raising her eyebrows. I laugh a little as I speak.

"It's nothing, really," I tell her. She pulls me by the arm.

"Come on," she says holding onto my arm. "Tell me."

"I was just thinking about how cute you are," I admit. She grimaces.

"Dude, you've become a softy since you started liking me," she tells me jokingly. "Bring back your firs and sarcasm." I chuckle.

"But it's just the two of us," I say. "It's nice when it's calm." She laughs and rests her head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to miss it here," she sighs. "I love the atmosphere of this world. The people are so free spirited and I have loads of friends." I rub her shoulder.

"What's it like in your world?" I ask.

"Awful," she says bluntly. "The king doesn't let us have much freedom. School's horrible, I've only got a few real friends, everyone else sucks. I do miss Ai-ra though, she's so nice." I look forwards into the morning mist surrounding the little car we are sat on.

"Why's the king so bad?" I question.

"We have no freedom," she repeats. "He's cruel hearted and hates humans. He thinks people should be killed if they ever speak to a person, but obviously he doesn't go through with it." I look at her shocked but she continued to have her eyes closed as she rests on my shoulder. " He has a reason I suppose, a half human, half fairy did cause a huge war a few centuries ago. But basically he's just sick and twisted, there are rumours he's beaten his own son before."

"What?" I blurt out in shock. "That's horrible."

"I agree," she sighs. "That's why I'm going to miss this place."

"No other reason?" I prod her arm. She shakes her head.

"No nothing I can think of," she smirks. I huff and turn away from her. "I'm kidding, obviously I'm going to miss you too." She hugs my back. I feel really happy.

"Oi midget, look over here," I hear Zoë shout from the distance.

"Shut up you over grown tree," Lisi shouts back. I laugh. In all honesty Zoë does uncannily resemble a tree. She tall and thin with a bush of hair at the top.

"Fuck off shrubling," Zoë says as her and Lisi get close to one another.

"You're a dick big bird," Lisi chuckles. I short along with her.

"I get the dick," Zoë responds. They both click and say "AYYYY," at the same time. Damn is it an extraordinary relationship. They proceed to hug each other

"So do I," Lisi whispers just loud enough for me to hear. My cheeks turn red.

"Yo Leese!" A familiar voice shouts from behind me.

"Mark Oppa!" Lisi smiles as she let's go of Zoë's hug and rushes towards him giving me a cheeky smirk on her way through. They hug. It pains me, but I know she chose me over him so it doesn't really matter.