Chapter 12- Chain

Lisi's POV

"Doyoung," Ten says. The man in a black suit turns to us. His face immediately changes from concentration to worry.

"Ten?" He questions. Ten smiles at me.

"Get him," Ten says, I nod. We grab one of his arms each and pull him into an alley.

"Let me go," Doyoung complains. "I'm not going to give you away." We throw up against a wall.

"What are you doing then?" Ten asks him. He has leaned across Doyoung and has his hands on either side of Doyoung's head, trapping him. "Because I think you're planning to rat us out to your precious King.'

"That's not it at all," Doyoung responds. "I upset Sicheng and need to help him. I went down into the prison this morning after Sicheng got upset with me and saw Yuta was down there. We need to help him."

"You know where we can find Yuta and Sicheng?" I question. He nods his head. "Ten let him go." Ten reluctantly gets off of Doyoung. "Doyoung, do you promise to help us save Sicheng and Yuta." He nods his head. "Then you must not leave our sight from now on. Ten keep an eye on him." Ten agrees to do so. We head out of the alleyway just as Zoe finished her speech.

"So tomorrow, on the day of the prince's wedding, we must fight to revolutionise this nation," Zoë finishes. People begin to cheer for her. "I'll see you here tomorrow morning then." Zoe walks off from the statue and towards me.

"How did I do?" She questions.

"Brilliantly," I smile in response.

"So what're we going to do for the rest of the day?" Zoë asks.

"Well first you're going to explain who he is," Ai-ra says pointing at Doyoung. "He seems too well dressed to come from here."

"We'll explain when we get back to yours," Ten says. "He should be harmless, if he's not we'll kill him." Everyone nods. There's a ringing noise. It's coming from Doyoung. Ten quickly gets it out his pocket. He looks shocked.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's..." Ten begins. "It's his boyfriend."

"If he has a boyfriend then he disagrees with the laws," I say, talking about what I remember about the king. "Also meaning, you don't like the King."

"That's what I was trying to tell you earlier," he says. "I want to help you find Yuta and Sicheng. Sicheng is getting married tomorrow. I can help you get in. The only thing is since Sicheng escaped last time there are going to be more guards and they are going to be more alert. The prison Yuta is in is kept right at the back. You're going to need good fighters and a human. Fairy magic is locked out of there."

"Ten, Haechan and me will go," I say. "Two fighters and a human."

"Sounds good," Jaemin smiles.

"I can probably only get three people in with me," Doyoung says.

"Ai-ra, Jaemin, and Mark should go in," Jeno says. "Johnny, Zoe and me will be on the outside. The helpers trust Zoe so this should work."

"Good idea Jeno," Ten smiles and taps him on the back. "But first, we need something else from Doyoung."

"Ten, what're you planning?" I ask. "And no we're not kid napping his boyfriend to make him keep his promise."

"How did you know my plan?" Ten asks.

"I've lived with you for a while now, I know what you're like," I laugh.

Sicheng's POV