Chapter 2- Angel

Yuta's POV

"I ran away," he admits to me. I go to ask more but panting breath and clothes being slammed on a table disturbs my nosiness.

"I'm never doing that for you again," Ten breathes heavily before slumping into a chair. "Why did it have to be me? I mean I'm the shortest."

"Because you're the only one is trust with the keys to my house," I lie smiling cheekily.

"Thanks for the sarcasm," he snarls back. I turn to Sicheng who is smiling at the two of us.

"Yeah, here," I say handing my clothes to him. "Go to the wash room and change into these." He looks around and I end up pointing him in the correct direction. He holds tightly onto my clothes but doesn't go anywhere. He stares at me with fearful eyes. "Do you want me to go with you?" I ask, now feeling slightly nervous myself. He nods his head.

"HEY JOHNNY!" Ten yells agressivly before running over to whatever is happening.

"Fine," I say. "I'll come with you." He smiles at me. The two of us silently make our way over. We go inside. As we go in a man comes out. He bumps into Sicheng's back. Sicheng proceeds to hiss at him. The man turns around with an angry look on his face.

"Did you just hiss at me?" He asks Sicheng with a scowl on his face. Sicheng starts shaking. I grab his hand and put him behind me.

"I'm sure he didn't mean to," I say protecting him. Maybe it's because he's child like but I feel like he needs to be protected. "He just doesn't like people touching him." I can feel Sicheng's heavy breathing down the back of my neck.

The man looks me in the eye then points a finger right between my eyes. "You and your stupid boyfriend should stay away from me and learn some manner." He says aggressively before walking off back towards the bar. I stick my middle finger up at him as he leaves. I turn around to Sicheng, he's looking down at the floor.

"That was lucky," I breathe out a sigh of relief. "You don't get outside much do you?" He nods. "First thing to note, don't make noises at people you don't know, especially grumpy, overweight, angry men." He chuckles slightly. "Anyway you need to get changed."

We enter the cubicles and I point to him to go in. He goes in and locks the door. I hoist myself up onto the sinks. I begin to tap my fingers again the surface. I hear the movements of Sicheng as he changes his top. Feeling awkward once again, I decide to strike up a conversation.

"So.. how old are you?" I ask him.

"I'm 20," he replies calmly. He's 20 and running away from home, maybe his parents wouldn't let him leave otherwise. "How about you, Yuta?"

"Oh... I'm 22," I respond. 22 and barely living.

"I guess I should call you Hyung then," he chuckles.

"No it's alright," I tell him. "I want to think of us as equals." He sniffers a little.

"That'd be nice," he replies. We go back to being in silence until Sicheng breaks it. "There's a bit of a problem." Sicheng unlocks the bathroom stool. The trousers I've leant him seem to be a little too big. They hang a little low exposing his underwear, which is barely there. I quickly cover my eyes to stop me from staring.

"You need to buy some better underwear," I tell him.

"Underwear?" He questions. Is this guy for real?

"Nevermind," I say my hand still over my eyes. I quickly remember I'm wearing a belt that's only there for fashion. I take it off from around my waist and walk closer to Sicheng. I open my eyes and grab the sides of the jeans. My fingers brush against his smooth white skin. Taking the belt, I wrap it around his waist, praying that I don't accidently touch him anywhere. I tie the belt high up on him so that if it slips down, it doesn't go so slow to reveal he's going commando.