Chapter One

Liz's POV

I burst through the doors of the Fairy Tail guild, panting. Everyone turns to look at me. "Where's Master?" I ask. Master walks over to me, his hands behind his back. I fall down to one knee, resting my arm on my raised knee. I lower my head. Master comes to my side and pats my back.

"Breath, child, you can tell me when you catch your breath." Master states. I stand up.

"Raven Tail is having a secret meeting with a secret organization, to help get rid of us." I explain. The guild gasps. I fall to one knee again. I readjust my hood. "I got here as fast as I could. The train to Magnolia was delayed, so I ran here."

Master frowns. "You ran here from Hargeon?" Master asks. I swiftly nod my head. Master smacks my head. My hand bolts to were he hit as I fall onto my butt.

"OW! What was that for?!" I ask. I look at him.

"Don't do that again. You could have seriously injured yourself." Master lectures. I groan.

"But, I didn't hurt myself and since I go on solo missions, I did the first thing that came to mind. Ran." I explain. I smile, still rubbing my head. Erza laughs.

"Are you sure you aren't related to Natsu?" Erza asks. I nod, my smile growing. "'Cause that sounds like something he would do if he didn't have Happy." I shrug.

"Two great minds think alike?" I ask. I shrug, smiling sheepishly. I stand. Gray walks up.

"More like two great idiots think alike." I scowl and walk up to him.

"Is that a challenge, perverted popsicle?" I ask. Gray smirks, crossing his arms.

"If you want it to be, dragon breath." Gray challenges. I tackle him and pin him to the ground. He elbows me in the gut and rolls us to where he is pinning me. I place my feet against his stomach and kick him into the wall. I bounce to my feet. He rubs his head. "You also might want to get some clothes, loudmouth streaker." I smirk and turn around. I open my arms, to get tackled. I look up and see Natsu.

I head butt him and pin him to the ground. He kicks me off of him and I fly into a wall. I stand up and run at him, my fist coated in vines. "Nature Dragon, Iron Fist!" I smirk, nailing Natsu in the face.