Chapter Four

Four years later...

I sit still. It's been four years since my friends were declared dead. I sigh. My friends that are still alive are probably having a hard time. I hear a loud explosion. I look down to the bottom of the room, seeing a large hole in the wall. Sirens start going off. All the camera lacrimas explode. I sigh. Another breakout attempt. Two girls walk in one with black hair, one with pink. Jellal just leans back against the wall, waiting for the noise to die down. I helped Jellal regain his memories, good and bad. The girls run from cell to cell. They stop at ours.

"Hey, Jellal, your coming with us." The black haired woman said. Jellal shakes his head. "We have a way for you to fix your bad deeds." Jellal sits. The woman knocks him out. They ask if I want to come. I shake my head. They close my door and run off, Jellal on the black haired woman's shoulder.

Goodbye... Jellal... Have fun. We will meet again.

I lean back in my cell, the sirens lolling me to sleep.

~

We got our month's news. A weak guild has just recruited five new members and become the supposed strongest guild in Fiore. They built a competion to help decide the strongest guild called the Grand Magic Games. Sabortooth won the games and Fairy Tail came in dead last. I'm so angry.

Calm down, Liz, you can help them in three years. That's not too long. Just alone to your thoughts, food twice a week. You can do it.