Chapter Seven

"And the wizards competing in the Grand Magic Games are... Natsu, Gray, Erza... Lucy and Wendy." Master announces. I collapse.

"I went through all that pain... For nothing." I whine, crying into my hands. "Why did snowflake get in?"

"We would be better with Gajeel or Laxus on the team but they haven't gotten back yet." Master whispers. I frown and steal a bottle from Cana.

~

"I need Liz, Laxus, Mira, and Gajeel." Master walks around the guild and pulls us to the corner. "Stay here till everyone leaves.". Erza finally gets Natsu in the carriage. We sit at the table.

"So, we are allowed to enter two teams in the GMG. You four are my B team." Master explains.

"But, aren't there supposed to be five members?" Mira asks. I smell Jellal.

"Yes. Jellal is here. He is going to pretend to be Mystogen, huh?" I ask. Master nods. Jellal walks out dressed as Mystogen.

"What do we get out of this?" Gajeel asks.

"If you beat team A, you can control them for a week." I smirk. Control over Natsu could be fun. I snicker. We all agree and Mira drags me to the carriage.

~

"Okay, we will meet back here at midnight. See you guys later!" I shout, running into the marketplace. I walk around when I see a flash of purple in the corner of my eye. I follow the purple ball. It rounds into an alley and disappears. I shrug and run back to the hotel.

"A fight!" I yell. "You can't have a festival without a fight!" I run towards the crowd, pushing my way through.

"Agnoligia. You are the dragon slayer that couldn't slay a dragon." A voice states. "Are you sure you should keep calling yourself a dragon slayer?"

I look up to see a blond guy up in Natsu's face. A flame of rage flickers inside me. I run in to attack, fist raised. My fist connects with Blondie's jaw, sending him backwards. I shake my hand. He grabs his jaw and stumbles back to his feet. I help Natsu up.

"No one talks to my brother that way, except for me." I tell the man, standing tall, the man still towering over me.

"What's a little girl gonna do against the Twin Dragons of Sabortooth?" Blondie states. I smile and crack my knuckles.

"Cause you a whole lot of pain." I remark, smirking. Natsu stumbles backward into Lucy. I drop my hands to my sides and stare into Blondie's eyes. Then, I start laughing. Blondie crosses his arms. "Why are you afraid? I haven't done anything yet."

"What? I am not afraid." Blondie states.

"Sting is afraid?" A random man asks.

"Your posture yells afraid. You are slightly crouching. Your eyes are telling me you are scared. And your right hand is trembling." I point out. Sting looks at me, astonished.

"H-how did you? You glanced at my posture for one second." Sting stutters.

"I would like to fight you but, unfortunately it is almost midnight so I must be going. Farewell, Twin Dragons. May we meet again." I state, giggling. I grab Natsu by the scarf and pull him away from Sting.

~

I high five Natsu. "Good going, sis!" Happy shouts. I grin.

"Well, I have to head back to my room!" I shout, looking at the time. 11:59. I run to the room.

That's the first time he has called me sis.

~

A huge labyrinth appears out of nowhere. "Let the Grand Magic Games Preliminary Round begin!" Mato shouts. I grin and run up the staircase. I bolt as fast as I can entering the Sky Labyrinth, the others lagging behind.

"Come and get me!" I yell. Next thing I know, I have someone on top of me. I kick them off me. They go flying off the edge. A piece of paper comes flying out off their belt. I shoot a small vine towards it and grab it. I pull it close. Someone has already drawn a map? My team finally catches up.

"Mira? If we can get you enough maps, can you get us to the end?" I ask, smirking.

"Most likely. Or we can take a faster route and use your vines to draw us to the center." Mira states.

"Okay, do any of you have a plant of some sort on you?" I ask. They nod. Soon, I am surrounded in flowers. I force them together to make one huge flower. Then, I turn that flower into a thick vine. "Can you please take us to the center of this labyrinth, fair creature?" The vines starts snaking away and we follow it.

~

We find ourselves walking on a bridge and we spot a door at the end. "Final sprint guys, let's do this!" I shout, sprinting to the door. I make it to the door but my team is still running behind me. "Run faster!" I hear a groan.

My team finally makes it and Mato appears. "Are we first?" I ask excitedly.

"Actually, you are close second." Mato states. I groan and walk into the door. "Sabortooth got here first."

"Welcome, Fairy Tail." Sting states. I flip him off. Sting smirks. I groan.

"I can't wait to wipe that smug off your face." I mumble. "I'm going to change and take a shower to get Sting's aura off of me." My team nods.