Chapter 47

*2 weeks later*

'Baby I swear I was just joking'

'Nah fuck it you wanna go get dick from another nigga then go we done'

'What do you mean we're done'

'We're done Asia go fuck niggas all you want to now your single do what you want'

'Baby your taking this to another level'

'No I'm not your taking this shit to another level asking me if you can have sex with Jay are you fuck dumb I wouldn't mind if you were like to get head from another female ya know that really ain't cheating but for you to say that shit that's like me asking you if I could fuck Nyla well you were locked up'

'But I was joking'

'Nah fuck that shit when I call you from now on have my kids on the phone I ain't playing'

'Okay Love you'

He just hung up. I then sighed I walked in my washroom and got in the shower did he really just end things with me like that. I cried and cried until I had no more tears after I soaped my body and washed my hair I had got out. I then wrapped a towel around my body and dried it. I put some lotion on my skin and some deodorant and body spray. I then put on this olive green tight summer dress and some brown sandals. I slicked my hair into a curly bun and did my eyebrows I then put on some lipgloss and went downstairs. The kids were already gone to school and daycare so I was planning on treating my self and getting my nails and feet done.

My nails were white and so were my feet. I walked outta the nail salon after paying and headed to my car I was just about to pull off when there was a knock on my window.

"How can I help you?" I asked the guy as I rolled down my window

"I just wanted to tell you your beautiful you probably here that everyday but I just wanted to tell you that" the guy said as he smiled

"Thanks and your name?" I questioned

"Dylan and you?" He replied

"Asia nice to meet you. Maybe we can hand out someday?, up to you" I said as I shrugged

He nodded quickly "you don't have a man"

"Things are complicated right now" I said as I looked ahead

I then saw Shamar walking towards my car.

"Nigga you can leave" he said as he approached my car

"Well then catch you later Asia" Dylan said as he walked away

"I'm snitching Asia. I know you not out here doing this shit right now" Shamar said as he looked at me

"I'm single" I replied dryly

"What?" Shamar asked confused

"Like I said I'm single" I said as I pulled off

He just stood there confused when I drove away I drove to Nyla's house. When I got there I got out the car and knocked waiting for her to answer. When she came to the door she smiled and hugged me

"Hey girl lets go to the club tonight I needs find me a new nigga" I said as I danced

She just laughed "what happened now"

I explained the whole thing to her. She looked at me like I was crazy

"You asked him if you could get dick from jay knowing he doesn't like him" Nyla said as she looked at me

I nodded.

"Girl you stupid you shouldn't have asked that period well he's in there you gotta just hold it down and asking for dick isn't part of that" Nyla said as she shook her head

I feel bad now because everyone's telling me I'm wrong like.

I had just got home and I was in the phone with Jay.

'So wait your telling me you asked that nigga if you could have sex with me'

'Mhm'

'Asia are you fucking stupid your trying to get me killed'

'I'm-'

'Nah you already no he don't like me so I don't know why you going and causing more trouble between y'all you think that's hit was cool he probably in there thinking we fucking right now I know he don't like me but I would never ever have sex with you no matter if your single or not you better make shit right'

He hung up the phone. I just went downstairs and started dinner. My phone started ringing and after I accepted the call from Kaiden I handed the phone to Kaleb. They talked for a bit and after that Kyrie y'all and then Ayla. They soon handed me the phone and I took it

'Please don't hang up can I talk to you about it please'

'You have two minutes'

'I'm sorry'

'Is that all your gonna fucking say Asia I'm sorry like I didn't here that five fucking times already you don't understand how hard it is to wake up in the morning and got to sleep at night not being able to see my kids or you for 3 fucking years and for you to sit here and ask me that shit I feel like shit because I fucking worked for my conjugal visits and I got them and now you on some bullshit'

'You got your visits'

'Yes I fucking did'

'I'm sorry I promise when I come tomorrow to your visitation all make up for it'

'Mhm'

'I love you can you please say it back'

'Ion even know see you tomorrow but why is Shamar telling me you were talking to some white nigga'

'Oh Dylan he just told me I was beautiful and I thanked him for it I don't have his number or anything Shamar stopped the whole conversation wit his snitching self'

'Mhm well bye'

'Can you just tell me you love me'

'Nah I'll see you tomorrow'

He then hung up dinner was ready I just made some fried chicken mash potatoes and collard greens. After we all ate the kids went straight to bed and I watched some shows I finished orange is the new black. I then walked upstairs to my room and got in bed before Kaiden left he bought me and Ayla a teddy bear Ayla's said daddy's princess mine said daddy's queen. I'm guessing he got them custom made I cuddled up with the teddy bear and my chain that said Kaiden on it.

I wonder if will ever get married?

I just thought about how life would be if we were married it would be the same just more official I wanna get married but I don't know if Kaiden does.

———————-

Sorry for errors what do y'all think is gonna go down at the visit will Kaiden forgive and forget or will they argue more and things get worse? Vote and comment for next chapter