Chapter 49

*2 months later*

Asia's

'Happy birthday princess'

'Thank you daddy'

'No problem baby girl Listen after you get all your presents if you still want more things you tell daddy and I'll make sure you get it okay'

'Okay'

'Okay baby put ya mom back on the phone'

I took the phone off speaker.

'Hello'

'Hey you gonna bring her to the visit today right'

'Yeah so they can set up the surprise party'

'Okay I'll see you in 2 hours then bring the boys to please'

'Okay'

'K love you baby'

'Love you to'

He hung up and I walked into my closet I picked out some bike joggers and a nike sweater that matched. I then got in the shower and washed my body and hair. When I was done I put on my underwear bra and Sweat suit. I then slipped on my grey Joran 5's.

"Mom I'm done" Kaleb said as he walked in

He had on all black. Black Truey Jeans with a Black Jordan sweater some black 9's and his Gucci belt.

"Okay wait downstairs and if you eat don't get yourself dirty" I told him

He nodded and left. This is there first time seeing him this year sense Ayla's birthday is the first birthday of the year. I only take them to visitations on each other birthday so they see him 3 days outta the year. He has 7 months left in there so. I walked to Ayla's room and she was just sitting on her bed

"Okay come lets pick out ya outfit" I told her

She stood up and we went to her closet. After deciding on a outfit she got in the shower. When she was done I did her hair and she got dressed. I then made my way to Kyrie's room who was snoring. When I walked in his eyes opened and he slowly sat up and rubbed his eye. He soon reached for me and I brung him straight to the washroom. I brushed his teeth and put him in the tub. After that I put on his all black just like Kaleb and his Gucci belt. When I was done getting him dressed I took him downstairs where everybody else was and we soon walked out the door.

"Ayla!let me take a picture" I told her as I took a picture of her and posted it.

@Asia__; mommy's & Daddy's Baby is big 4

@Asia__; mommy's & Daddy's Baby is big 4. We love you Ayla to the moon and back💓😚. #princess #birthday

After that she got in her booster seat and Kyrie sat in his car seat well Kaleb sat in between them.