Fire

Monica's pov

His lips on mine shook the hell out of me pero hindi ko magawang pigilan siya. Natatalo na ako sa larong ito at hindi matatatwang nahuhulog na talaga ang puso ko sa kanya.

At bago ako mapugtuan ng hininga ay pinakawalan niya ang mga labi ko. Bigla ako nakaramdam ng paghihinayang. Pero hindi nagtagal at hinalikan niyang muli ang mga labi ko. I was surprised but I kissed him back at ipinulupot ang braso ko sa leeg niya. The kiss deepened and I suddenly felt that I was lifted. Pinangko niya na pala ako at dinala sa library.

Inihiga ako ni Tyrone sa isa mga sofa na naroroon. Kinubabawan ako niya ako at hindi man lang siya tumigil sa paghalik. His kisses were hot and it's urging me to kiss him back.

Tumigil siya saglit at tumingin sa akin. His gray eyes were so dark in need and it mirrored the same need in mine.

"Please tell me to stop cara." He whispered.

You can see the longing and passion in him and I just can't stop this from happening. I also want this. I want him.

"I won't. I want you." Sagot ko.

At tila isang leong gutom ay muli niyang sinakop ang labi ko. I returned the kisses with the same intensity he was giving. We touched each other like we can get enough of each other. Unti-unti ay nahuhubad niya ang mga saplot namin hanggang ang tanging suot ko na lng ay ang underwear ko.

"Bellissima. You can make every man crazy because of you Monica. I am not an exception." At muling pinaulanan niya ng halik ang mukha ko.

He was like fire and ice. His touch are scorching yet he gives me the chills. I'm like on fire and cold at the same time. Nakakabaliw at nakakawala ng ulirat ang ginagawa ni Tyrone sa akin. His kisses were hot and going southward my body. And when he reached the center of my feminity, it was like the earth was shattering. I was wriggling in ecstacy and he's not even inside me yet.

"Ahh, oh Tyrone..." I can only moan. I'm already oblivious of what we are doing. All I care about was what he was doing to my body.

I went to heaven the first time and it didn't end there. His lips left that place and it kissed my lips along with it, he thrusted his full length in me.

I can't help but moan loudly out of shock because of his size and also the by the pleasure of being filled by him. He moved slowly at first and made sure to fill me completely in every thrust. Too deep into me. My moans were uncontrollable as he took pace. He was driving me crazy with our lovemaking and it was the best that I ever experienced.

"Aahh Cara... you're so tight..." he moaned on my ear as he continued pumping inside me.

With each thrust, the rhythm became faster urging me to meet his pace. And when I can't bear with it anymore, I exploded like fire with too much gasoline. And he then followed filling me fully with his cum.

"It was wonderful Cara. Grazie..." he said and once again we shared a long and passionate kiss.

After that he stood up and picked up our clothes. We were silent while we were dressing ourselves and after he was done he left the library without a word.

Hindi man lang siya nagsalita o baka ayaw niya lang talaga niya pag-usapan ang nangyaring ito sa amin. I know that this is just lust. At walang ni katiting na feelings si Tyrone sa akin. But despite the long years of teaching myself not to feel for men like him, I still felt the familiar clench on my chest. And not long till I realize that my eyes were wet with tears.

"Sabi ko naman sa'yo diba. Unang mahulog talo. "

It was like UCLA all over again. "No Monica you are not the same weak girl anymore. He is no different. You are the rose with many thorns. You are going to get over this...

Tumayo ako at isinuot ang damit ko. At tahimik na tinahak ang daan pabalik sa aking kwarto. When I entered the room, I immediately went to the shower.

Why do I feel the same thing all over again? I should have outgrew this. I'm not that innocent girl back then. I'm the one who should be above this game. I should be the one winning this. But, I feel like I lost. True as it may seem, when you play with fire you ought to get burn. I was burned. Tustadong tustado talaga. If Tyrone is able to bring back all my old insecurities then I guess I have to give up this game. Bago ako tuluyang mahulog at lumagpak ulit sa lupa.

Pinatay ko ang shower and dressed up  on my favorite nighties. I climbed up to bed and forced myself to sleep.

Let it go Monica. Give up the game. You knew that eventually you have to accept defeat...