25

Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time. Please don't talk, I have enough. You're much too high to give a fuck. Please don't swear, I know you try. You're much too scared to even tell a lie. Please don't cry, I think you're fine. You're much too drunk to even think straight.

Please just let me drown in my thoughts. Just this once and I'll have enough. Please, I'm going crazy, but let me. Just this once and I'll move on. Please just let me cut again. Just this once and I'll stop. Please just let me be sad. Just this once so I can smile again. Please just let me cry it out. Just this once so I can start again.

Please help me, help me stop. Please just make it go away. I know you can, I know you will. Because you're the one who started this. Please just end it, end it now. It's torture to live like this. Please change me, change me back. It's the only favor that I will ask. Please just talk, talk to me. It's not that hard to tolerate me.

Please don't leave, I'm begging you. It feels like you're slipping out of my hands. Please don't leave, I need to hold you just one more time. Please don't leave, don't crash my world. I'm holding on because of you. Please don't leave, I know it's hard. But we're gonna be alright. Please don't leave, it's gonna change. Believe me, I'll make it better.

I promise you, all of me. My heart, my tears, my everything. I promise you, I'll do it all. I'll break my self, just to see you smile. I promise you, all my love. I'll give you all that you deserve. I promise you, all my time. My words, my cries, it's all for you. I promise you, I'll try best. I'll do everything till my last breath.

I always will be here for you. I'll watch you cry, I'll watch you smile. I always will be right beside you. I'll help you smile even if you wanna' cry. I always will be your best friend. I'll be your partner in crime if it helps you smile. I always will be happy for you. I'll smile if you smile with me. I always will be somewhere near. I'll listen no matter what I hear.

I wish you the best, I really do. I wish you happiness, love, and joy too. I wish you a happier life, with or without me. I wish you find love, even if it's crazy. I wish to see you joy-full again, even if I'm not the reason. I wish you only the best. Everything you want, need and much more than that.

I want you to know how much I care - I could give my life up for you. I want you to know how much I love you - I would do anything just to make you happy. I want you to know how much you mean to me - you're like family that I actually love. I want you to know that you are my everything - you are my best friend, my human diary and my other half.