No

Ashton

BANG!!!

What did I just do. The car jolted and the air bags sprang out, hitting Ingird hard. 

Did I crash the car.

"Ingrid?" I called.  I shoved the air bag out of my face. All I could see was that the air bag was eating her alive. "Ingird!" I un-did my seat belt and rolled out of the car. I landed face first. 

Come on Ash! Get up!

I pulled myself up. Looking around mainly at the car that bashed us from the behind. There air bags were in there face. I quickly spinned in a circle. BOOM! I was Flash. I quickly pulled the door off. Speed. 

Yes. Speed could pull a car door off. 

If you run fast enough.

The door landed on the other side of me as I ripped the air bag out of my car.  Ingrid fell out. A girl around my age came out of the other car.

"Oh no! Is she okay?"

"Let me check to see if her heart is beating!" I put my head on Ingrids chest. Her heart was beating. 

Thank god!

"Shes alive! Thank god!" The girl bent down to Ingrid. 

"Now! Was there anyone besides you in your car?"

"Um...no I don't think so."

"Okay! I need you to go call the police for me."

"Why?"

"I want you to get them because this girl will need hospital care!"

"Okay. But wait!"

"Yes?"

"Where is the other driver? The one in the car with her?" 

Oh...no....

"I will look at the other side!" I went down the street and changed quickly back to, Ashton Irwin. I ran at a normal human pace. "Hey!" I called.

"Wheres Flash?" The woman called.

"He went to get help." I lied. This woman was very pretty... Her perfect black waves. Like a black ocean. Her sun kissed skin.

ASHTON NO! 

INGRID IS KNOCKED OUT AND YOU WANNA FLIRT? 

THAT'S WRONG MAN!

"Oh. Who are you?"

"I am her friend... I was the driver."

"Oh. I am Morgan."

"I'm Ash."

"Hi." The EM-Ts arrived. It was sad to watch Ingrid get carried off in a strecher. "Im so sorry."

"What?" I looked at Morgan.

"About your friend, and your car and-" I cut her off.

"Its okay. I mean, I hope you didnt mean it."

Smooth Ash.

Wait! I shouldn't be flirting!!!

"No. Most defiantly not! But the back of you car looks totaled." I looked at the back off my wreck that I now have to drive...

"And I mean who needs doors... There over-rated right?" I said. I dont know what I should be feeling right now. Morgan had grabbed my hand and written numbers. It was her number. 

I GOT A GIRLS NUMBER!!!

Wait... 

"Here call me if you need a ride or help with repairs. Or for other things..." She smiled. I nodded. She then called a tow truck for her car. And mine. 

When the tow man came her just looked at my car and laughed.

"The girls may be semi-fixable. My suggestion is dump these pieces of crap and get new car for the both of you!" He let out a hardly laugh. "So should I take these to the dump now or..."

"Can you try to fix it?"

"We can try kid!" He said to me as he then ordered Ray and Ryan his workers to go hook the cars up to the towers. Morgan had then taken the bus, I could have but when you can run faster then a cheetah why would you? 

I darted home and up the steps. I quickly changed into comfy clothes and then phoned up Yevett.

"What! All I said was take the girl out! Not get her killed!!! Oh non! Oh non!!!"

"Yevett! I took Spanish. I have no clue what your saying! But shes not dead." The woman's breathing slowed down. "We can visit her."

"Now?"

"No. But I think she will only have a broken arm."

"WHAT!" The woman shrieked. 

"No no Yevett! Clam down!" She continued to breath heavily.

Look at what you did Ashton. 

Your a mess....

ASH!!! FIRST YOU SCARE INGRID! THEN YOU ALMOST GET HER KILLED AND YOU FLIRT?!?