Us?

Jess

Me and Calum stood on Ingrids stoop waiting for the door to open. Calum kept ringing the door bell. 

"Cal! Stop!"

"No! Its not normal! She should have let us in."

"Maybe shes with Ash..."

"Dude! Ash only hangs out with Morgan." Flash sped up to us. 

"Jess! Cal!" Ash called.

"OH MY GOD FLASH KNOWS MY NAME!!!!!" Calum bugged. I hit him upside the head. 

"Yes Ash?" I sigh. Ash took off his mask.

"ASH IS FLASH!?!" 

"Yes." Ash said hitting his forehead. His cheeks were red just like his eyes.

"Ash? Were you crying?"

"Yes." He admit. "But its more important to focuse on our mission."

"Our?" I said. 

"Cal Pal. Crash. I need your help." 

"OH MY GOD FLASH NEEDS OUR HELP!" Calum squeeld shaking me violently. "AND HE CALLED ME CAL PAL!!!" 

"God... Please dont make me take it back..." Ash sighed putting his mask on. I kicked Calums shin. "Now I need to know. Crash." He looked at me.

"Really crash?"

"Crash, clutz or mess." He looked at me blankly.

"You know. Just cause Im clumsy."

"JESS!" He yelled. I stopped complaining. "I am pretty sure you know more about Dr.Fluke than me."

"Yeah... I might need some help on that." 

"What?"

"How ?"

"How fast can you get us to our school?" He smirked grabbing our wrist when we were right out front. We got to the school in an instant. I shook my wrist. "OW!" 

"Hey it hurt to get you guys here."

"Why do you need us?"

"What do you mean."

"2 misfits who get laughed at everyday." Calum said. "Wouldnt it be better to have the foot ball team help you?"

"Guys! I have seen what you can do. Now Jess. Why are we here?" He looked at me. 

I dont get why I agreed. Ingrid may be my bestfriend. But I cant go up against the towns most evil villian. 

I found myself dragging the 2 fools down the 9th grade halls to the ELA room. 

"Is this Mr.Cliffords room?" Calum said. 

"Did you say Clifford. My dad knew a Clifford." Ash said.

"Dad you in here?" I watched my dad stand up. "What were you doing?"

"I dropped something."

"Mr.Clifford is your dad?"

"Yeah Calum. Have you ever looked at that artical closely?"

"Oh.." The foolish boy looked at his feet.

"Jess? Why do you have Flash in your posession."

"This is Ash."

"I know who he is." My dad smiled. "I havent seen you since you were about... 10?"

"You know my dad?" Ash shrugged. 

"I was friends with Smash."

"Okay, This is news! Anyway. Dr.Fluke is at it again." 

"Dont worry. What do you need." My Father said taking off his glasses dramaticly. 

"We need his location." My dad awnsered Ash by pionting at the Spiral Building. The tallest building in the city. 

"The top."

"Now how can I trust you." Ash said very seriously. Ash is never serious. Untill it came to his job. He bent down under his desk. I smiled like a fool. Ash and Calum shrugged at eachother. I knew what my dad was doing.  He came up with his mask on. 

"Mike-Ro-Wave..." Ashton said. Calum grabbed my shoulders violently shaking me. 

"Your Dad is Mike-Ro-Wave!?!?!!?" I slapped him. The sky turned grey. My Dad threw a mask at me and went to change as Calum ran to his locker to change. We were all in uniform.  "Jess yo- You have a super suit!"

"With a super dad what would you expect?" I laughed. Ashton got us to town square. 

EVERYONE WAS THERE.

Like everyone. Sadly we stood out....

"Ah... Look!" Dr.Fluke laughed. "Flash is here to save the day!" He laughed. "Oh! Mike-Ro-Wave! Long time no see!" He laghed and walked in the top. Ash looked at my Dad.

"Lets go."

"Hold on." My Dad looked at me. He stongly grabbed my shoulders and bent down to my height. "Well Crash. This may be it."

"What? Your no-not gonna die? Are you?"

"I dont know. But stay down here no matter what he says okay?" I nod. "I love you."

"I love you to dad." I salute to him. He did back.

"Lets go." Ash said and the 2 ran off.

WELL THAT WAS NOT COMMING!!! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I WAS DOING THAT! ANYWAY. GOD LUKE DONT YOU DARE KILL MIKEY AKA JESS'S DAD!!!!!