Morgan?

Ashton

I woke up the next day and went to work. I hated sitting on my ass typing away. Its so boring. One reason I much rather be Flash all the time. My break strolled along. I got in my car and drove to a fast food place.

"Welcome to Big Burgerz what would you like?"

"A number one please."

"Pull up to window one please." Said the dull sounding woman. I did as said. "Ash?"

"Hey babe! You work here."

"God this is-"

"It's okay."

"It's only a part time thing!" She said handing me my bag. "I swear!"

"Morgan!" I laugh "It's fine." A car horn honked. I was holding up a line.

"Pull up to the front." I nodded and drove off. I pulled up to one of the front parking spots and waited for Morgan to arrive. The girl with jet black hair appered. I rolled my window down.

"Hey."

"Hi." She smiled looking at her feet.

"Get in!" I smirked as she looked at me.

"What?"

"Come on!"

"Ash! I'm on the job!" She smiled at my foolish idea.

"Please!"

"How about, you drop Ingrid off after school then pick me up."

"And we can go for a ride!" I finish. "Okay!"

"Okay." She leaned down in my car and kissed me. "I got to go babe!"

"Bye!" I drove off. I gotta shave... Soon the terible hell called work was over and I did shave. I then rushed to pick up Ingrid. I was late so she started to walk home. I drove up to her and rolled the window down. "Aye!"

"Is she with you?"

"What? Morgan? No."

"Oh so now you want me shot gun?"

"Get in sour puss!" I laughed.

"What ever." She said getting into my car and slammed my car door.

"Hey you trying to break my door?"

"No..." she grumbled.

"Ingrid. Whats wrong?"

"That Morgan girl!" I looked at Ingrid and her neon blue cast.

"Can you give her a shot?"

"I mean. I get a bad feeling about her..."

"Why?" She shrugged. "Well dont worry! Im Flash. I can handel myself."

"I know." I pull out my phone.

"Would you mind texting Morgan for me?"

"Why?"

"We were gonna go for a ride."

"With her."

"I was gonna drop you off."

"Can we atleast drive to her house and then you drop me off?" I looked at Ingrid.

"Okay." I had Ingrid text Morgan be ready. There was no responce. We then after 10 minuets pulled over and I called her.

"Ashton. Stop over-reacting!"

"Shh! Its ringing!"

"Hello?"

"Oh! Hey Morgan. Just calling to say that were on the way."

"Were?"

"Yeah Ingrid said she wanted to come help pick you up." She let out a small laugh.

"Thats so cute."

"Well. Se-" I was cut off by a scream.

"Hahahahaha" A man laughed.

"Morg?"

"Nope...."

"ASHTON HELP!" I heard her scream in the background.

"MORG!"

"WHATS GOING ON!" Ingrid yelled. The phone hung up. I dropped my phone and started to drive. "ASH! STOP SPEEDING!!!" Ingrid yelled. I pulled up to her drive way. I got out as fast as I could. Ingrid followed behind. The door was opened and we walked in. There was a shiny spray painted DF on the floor. I fell to my knees.

"No..."

"I AM SOOO CONFUSED."

"Good." We looked down the hall.

"Fluke..." I stood up spining in a circle.

"Flash. You want your little girlfriend?" I saw Morgan tied up. "Or your best friend?"

"What?" I mumbled. He lunged for Ingrid. She was frozen in fear like the first time. He grabbed her and tied up Morgan and flew off. "Nooooooo!!!!!"

LUKE IS SUCH A BUTT CHEEK!!!!! HE TOOK MORGAN AND INGRID!!!!! NOOOOOO POOR ASH!