SHUT UP CAL!

Ingrid

I watched as the police came in tackling Dr.Fluke. He squirmed as the police assrested him. The handcuffsthat tey used did not look normal. They were less shinny. Ash came behind me.

"Aluminum."

"What?" I turned around.

"The handcuffs." I looked around to see Mr.Cliffod AKA Michael AKA Mike-Ro-Wave still dangleing above the acid. I ran over and hit a big red button closing the pit off. I then lowered Mr.Clifford. He fell, landing on his knees. He looked practicly live-less. "I think thats also aluminum..."

'Then how was he flying?"

"I dont know..." 

"Please..." Mr.Clifford said out of breath. "Untie me..." I ran onto the plat form and untied him as fast as I could. He then stood up slowly, but the full out sprinted over to Jess. I forgot what had happened. But how could I forget that. It was terifying. To watch the color drain slowly from her. Me and Ash followed Mr.Clifford and crouched next to him. Calum came over. "Jess... wake up. Please!" It looked like Mr.Clifford was gonna cry. 

"Whats going on." He looked at Fluke yelling about how he was going to kill us all some how. "Is that Fluke. And wheres Je-OH MY GOD JESS IS DEAD! HE KILLED JESS!"

"SHUT UP CAL!" Ash yelled. He then fainted. "What a great super hero..." He then looked back at Jess's limp body. We were then shoved out of the way. The EMT's loaded her on a strecher. They thene did that to Calum. We were all forced to go into an ambulance for a 'check up' after the check ups we were all swarmped with interveiwers who were all pulled back. The only interveiwer that was aloud near us was the local news. 

"How... how did you feel leaving the building?" I was asked. 

"I dont really know." I responded. She went down the row of us. Only one of us three of us gave a real anwser.

"And you Mike-Ro-Wave?"

"To be honest. Like shit." The reporter was taken back by his anwser.

"Why? You saved the city. And I belive that this was your first mission after 5 years."

"Because I just had to watch my child get loaded onto a strecher." The reporters face when blank. She was obviously not trained with some come back. 

"Oh." Was all she could say. "W-well.." She stumbled on her words. "Um, I-I" She had NO clue where she was going with this. "I hope she pulls through..."

"I hope she does too." He said quietly. 

"Well have a good Night."

"You too." He mumbled. 

The police pulled Ashton over.

You know how in movies when the bad guy was defeated the sun would just happen to come out. Well in our case. It didnt. We were trapped in what felt like some darkness that we couldnt leave. I watched as a single tear drop rolled down Mr.Cliffords cheek. Thats when it started to drizzle. There was only one little bit of joy. Ash walked back  over. 

"So they said Flukes not going to jail."

"Why? He did su-"

"Hes going somewhere worse."

"Where?"

"The old mental asylum. That building and with titanium and aluminum."

"Really?" Mr.Clifford walked over head hanging low.

"Yea. They said his cell will be covered head to toe in aluminum. I feel bad though."

"I dont." Mr.Cliffords words were now filled with hate. "For all I care. he can rot in that cell." 

"Well I feel bad, I drove him to insanity."

"Ash, no you didnt..."

"I feel like I did."

"Ash." Mr.Clifford said looking him in the eyes. "You did nothing. Yes he lost his father. But he drove himself to insanity."