Explain

Ingrid

"CUT YOUR NAILS!" I yelled as this guy tied me to a wall.

"Say anything more. You might just get tan..." 

"Shut up Fluke."

"Hey...I know you. Your,"

"The girl you tried to strangle."

"Okay. You really need to."

"Duct tape my mouth I will hurt you some how." I said as he walked to what looked liked the security systems. "So is this like your evil base?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you tieing me up? Why are you evil?"

"ONE QUESTION AT A TIME!"

"I only had 2 questions."

"One. I need Flash. And two. Flash."

"Im-" Ash bursted in. "Mr.Clifford?"

"Ah! Mr. Flash and Mike-Ro-Wave!" Fluke cakled. 

"Give me My friends."

"Friends?" Fluke said. "Haha!" He began to laugh. "Morgan? Your Friend!" I looked at the girl under the pile of rope behind them. She threw the rope off and knocked the two out.

"MORGAN! WHAT THE-"

"Morganna! Get it right." She breathed walking over to Fluke kissing him on the lips.  I then coughed to ruin there mood. 

"Now..." Fluke said. "Help me tie these fools up. The two villans tied up 'Mike-Ro-Wave' and Flash. then dragged the two outside showcasing them to the city. "THIS CITY IS MINE NOW!!!" He boomed so the whole town heard loud and clear. 

"Honey." Morganna said hitting his side lightly. 

"Not now." He mumbled. The city looked terrifyed. The couple pulled the 2 heros back tieing them next to me. They eventually woke up. They tried to squirm out. 

"What?"

"Ash! Save us!" I whisper.

"Son." Mike-Ro-Wave looked over. "This is alluminum..."

"Hahaha!!!" Dr.Fluke bellowed. "Ash. So foolish..."

"How do you... Morgan. Why?" She simply kissed Fluke again. I then coughed, runining they mood. "But...How did you know alluminum?"

"My father..." He said not looking at us. "My father told me a lot."

"Wait..." Ash said.

"Luke?" Mr.Clifford continued. Fluke just started to laugh. He then threw his mask to the ground.

"Yep." He looked up at us.

"I AM LOST!" I finally spoke up. 

"Me too..." Morganna said.

"Luke was my best friend..." Ash said.

"Until." Luke finally looked at Ash. "Until you left me! Left me to rot in prison! IT WAS YOUR FAULT! AND THEN YOU LEFT ME!" The evil man now known as Luke started to yell.

"You dont have to do this!" Ash said.

"My dad would be very proud."  He mumbled looking at his mask. He then elbowed Morganna in the stomach. She fell over.

"But.. Luke..." She said as he was tieing her up. "We were-"

"Nope. I just needed you to get Ash to admit who he was."

"You used me."

"Yes." He hissed smiling. He then walked over to me. Still holding the mask in his hands. "Do this?" He held it up to my face. I nodded. "It was my fathers..." He said looking at it.

"The only other villan that wore it besides you was...." Mr.Clifford started.

"My Dad....he killed your dad..." Ahs whispered. He put the mask on and ran over to Ash.

"Ding ding ding!" Luke said. 

"Oh my god. Your dad was Python." Ash said looking Luke in the eyes. 

"I wear this mask in honor."

"Luke.." He then turned back to the city. 

"When that final battle happened-"

"I LOST MY DAD TOO!" Ashton yelled as all this information clicked.

"But!" Luke said. "That day. I was arested before I could say goodbye. AND! When our fathers died. Everyone said 'What an honorable man!'" Luke started yelling again. When he yelled. Thunder crashed. "THE WOLE TOWN SHOWED UP TO HIS FUNERAL!" He yelled. "EVERYONE SPAT ON MY FATHERS GRAVE!"

"HE WAS A TERRIBLE MAN!"

"AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO SHOW UP TO HIS FUNERAL! IN HANDCUFFS! BECAUSE OF YOU!" Luke yelled. "YOU LEFT ME!"

"Luke..." Mr.Clifford said.

"MICHAEL! YOU SHOULDNT TALK!" He pointed. "YOU HELPED KILL MY FATHER!"

"YES BUT I SHOWED UP!" Michael yelled scilencing the Boy who was about Ashtons age. "OKAY! I DID SHOW!" He started to lower his voice. "It was raining. I went. Luke your Father was a twisted man. Okay?"

"So this means I am just as twisted..."

"No Luke!" I said finally. 

"What. You ray."

"Listen. I get it. I mean my familys not dead... but... but they might as well be! They dont care about me." I said. "But I am not out terrorizing the city." He walked closer to me. He then pulled out some tape. Sealing my mouth. I tried...I mean...

LUKE!!!!!! SO EMOTIONAL!!!!! YET SUCH A BUTT AND A HALF!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT LOVELY CHAPTER!!!!