The mutual friend and The New Malfoy

A/n- hey guys sorry it's been a few days enjoy this chapter. Here you go LittleRaven06. Comment, should I do an 8th year in this story?
xxxxxxx

Hermione went to her new wardrobe to choose what to wear when she was greeted with a huge walk in wardrobe- probably the size of her whole bedroom at the Grangers' house- and had a lot of shoes. Ever though Hermione wasn't very girly, she still appreciated a good collection. In the end she chose a black dress with black heels.

Before she put it on, she went for a hot shower and washed her new hair. She loved her new body and thought that her new clothes would look amazing with it.

She got out the shower then left her en-suite bathroom. She then put on a beautiful, purple dressing gown before settling her hair in calm, elegant curls. Next was her make up which was subtle but beautiful.

When she had finished, it was 6:30 so she opened her door and sat down with a book until Blaise came and got her. He walked in and when he saw her he said "Some things never change do they Mione?" You could hear the amusement in his voice with the fact the Hermione was still the bookworm she always was. Hermione simply suck her tongue out at him and asked if it was time to go, when he nodded, she stood up and straightened her dress. She then noticed what he was wearing, it was a blue shirt with smart jeans and some black shoes.

"What do you think?"Hermione asked her brother whilst doing a spin.

"You look beautiful Mione."

"You don't look so bad yourself." They smiled at each other before Blaise told Hermione it was time to go. In their way down the stairs Blaise asked about Hermione's mutual friend again. Hermione replied. "You will find out at about quarter past but you will be happy. They want to see you're face as well as well so I can't ruin that for them." She kissed Blaise on the cheek then walked out on front to meet their parents.

They apparated to the gates of Malfoy Manor and the tension/  anxiety was growing inside Hermione every step. Blaise noticed her tense so went over to her and grabbed her hand. She jumped slightly then relaxed when she saw who it was.

"Mum, we are going to hang back, just for a second."

"Ok Blaise."

"Are you alright Hermione?"

"Yes it's just..."

"I know, it's alright. Remember you don't have to do it, if you or even me explain to our parents then they won't make you."

"No, I have to do this some time or another so why not now but please don't leave me."

"I won't I pro-"

"Blaise, Hermione, come on."

"-mise." Hermione chuckled at the interruption and Blaise grabbed her hand before they caught up with their parents at the door.

They knocked three times then were greeted by Narcissa, Draco and another girl that looked exactly like Draco. The Zabinis were let into the house and then in to the dining room.

"Hello, thank you for coming, when is the 5th person coming?"

"In about 5 minutes." Blaise told Narcissa as Hermione was still tense. Just as Blaise said that, the door bell rang. Hermione came out of her mini trance at the realisation that her friend was here. She stood up to follow Narcissa out to the door followed by a very interested Blaise and Draco. Narcissa opened the door to find Theodore Nott. Just as Narcissa was about to dismiss Theo because of the dinner party, Hermione ran out and hugged him. He stumbled back a bit then questioned "H?"