Preparing For The Ball

A/n- Hey guys, I'm not sure how many more chapters I'm going to do for this story but enjoy this one xxx

No POV

Pansy dragged them all to the nearest ball dress store. They sat and discussed what dresses they wanted, the colours and styles that interested them. And it turned out both pansy and Mione wanted green dresses so they headed to that section. Whilst Ginny went to the blue section and Luna, the yellow.

After great deliberation Hermione chose a beautiful emerald green dress which was being modelled on a manikin. She decided that she would buy this dress and wear some silver, strappy high heels but she wasn't sure on all the accessories as of yet.

Pansy also chose an emerald green dress however hers was a two piece. She also decided to wear silver high heels and would discuss accessories with the girls later.

In the blue section, Ginny had chosen a beautiful midnight blue dress that she fell in love with almost immediately after seeing it. She was also going to wear silver heels.

Finally, Luna, she had chosen a more Eccentric dress than the others although was still less out there than everyone expected. She had chosen to wear black heels with her dress. 

Hermione's POV

After we had all chosen our dresses we went to find the boys, to get ice cream to discuss accessories.

Draco's POV

"So mate, you going to ask my darling sister to the ball or are you going to be a wimp AGAIN?" I roll my eyes at Blaise. He just won't give up with the whole Hermione thing. I don't like her. Well, I mean, I find her attractive because how could you not. She is beautiful, smart and funny. But she wouldn't want me, she deserves more than me so Blaise really should shut up.

"What about you? Whether I am completely on board with the idea or not, I know you like my sister after that night of truth or dare. And if anyone has to go out with her then I suppose your are the best decision so are you going to ask her to the ball? I say, completely avoiding the question. Blaise goes beat red and I can't help but laugh. He hits me round the head and then suggests that we go get new robes and begin sending invitations.

Hermione's POV

After out ice cream we went off to buy shoes and accessories. Our outfits ended like so...

 Our outfits ended like so