Pansy

Once they'd all arrived at Three Broomsticks, they took a seat and waited for Pansy to turn up. After about 10 minutes Pansy walked in with someone walking behind her.

The boys greeted Pansy and with a questioning glance at the girl behind her, Blaise asked "So, what's your news Pans?" Just before Pansy answered, she wished to know who else was sitting at the table so Draco and Blaise explained their situations.

" Oh ok, well I think that in that case, I should apologize to both of you got the way that I have treated you over the years." The girls nodded their acceptance and urged Pansy to continue. "Well for a similar reason as you two, my parents left a younger sibling of mine with another family in order to keep her safe. I believe you girls know her very well. Her name is Luna." Shocked faces were seen all round the table.

"Hi guys!" Luna said cheerfully. They all apologized and caught up for a few hours before Pansy suggested that they all plan a party in honour of their long lost siblings. They agree and send an owl to their parents for approval and venue.

As the Zabini house had the largest ball room, it was agreed that they would have a ball there at the end of summer.

"Oh Merlin, we have got to go and get our dresses!!!!" Pansy screeched. "You boys get the other stuff needed we are going shopping!" With that she dragged the girls away.

An~ Sorry it's short but here you go. Should I do an 8th year in this story or not?