~5~

"So you're a freak?" "You owe me for keeping that a secret" "What exactly was that?" "You just have a day of peace. Till tomorrow everyone will know."

These are the few things I was expecting.... But what he said left my mouth hanging. "Too?" I repeated.

 "Yes, too" he replied. His voice seemed venomous but his anger wasn't directed towards me.  "I don't know what you're talking about Aiden." I replied trying to play dumb. As I finished the sentence, I saw a ghost of a smile forming on his lips but just as soon as it appeared, it disappeared too and I started thinking that it was my imagination. "Ash, just answer the question." He said firmly. Most of his anger was gone now but i can still feel it within him. Wait... ASH ??!! "No! Why would you think that?" I asked him praying my acting skills come in handy right now. "Ash, don't lie. I saw it. I'm not that stupid to do simple math." He deadpanned. Well, that is true. Aiden Chester was nowhere near stupid but why the hell does he want to know?! "Aiden I don't know what you're talking about really. I just had a bad thought that's it." I stated. "I won't tell anyone if that's what's worrying you if that's what you're scared of. I just wanna know." He said leaning his head against the wall. Saying I was confused was an understatement. Why all of a sudden is he concerned about me is way out of my understanding. I don't wanna tell him so I won't. He can't just force it out of me. "As I said I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm getting late to class now. I better get going. Bye, Aiden" I faked a tight smile and turned around to leave when his voice stopped me. 

"I can relate." He said quietly as if unsure to let it out. I halted in my step and took a second to turn around processing it in my mind. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked to confirm what I just heard. At first he shook his head muttering a nothing but when I narrowed my eyes at him in a Don't-you-try-to-back-off-now,-mister kind of way, he seemed hesitant at first but then sighed saying, "I said I can relate." He said emphasizing on relate and avoided my eyes. As the words left his mouth he frowned. I know that frown. It was all too similar to mine. "Oh..." was all I could say.

I mean what do you expect? Me running to his arms and hugging him out of sympathy? Or doing a happy dance in front of him that I'm not the only one? I'm sorry but NO thank you!

He then looked at me and his frown deepened. "Oh..??" He asked mimicking me. "It's all you have to say?" He asked in anger but me being me, observant I mean, detected a hint of disbelief and amusement too in his tone. Just then the warning bell rang telling us that we have only 2 minutes to go to the class. I looked up and then down, torn between wanting to know more and not being late to class. He was looking at me in a somewhat hopeful way with his calculating eyes waiting patiently to see what i do next. Finally I sighed saying something I never even dreamed of saying to Aiden Chester. It came out weirdly from my mouth as I still wasn't so sure about this. But nonetheless said it. His eyes lighted up like a Christmas tree when he heard it but just smirked and nodded.

I don't know if it was right or not but deep inside me i knew i wanted to. My voice came out in a questioning tone as i said, "Meet me tomorrow at the old diner after school."

I sighed turning around but not before adding, "Don't be late or you can enjoy having a conversation with your arse for all I care." and walked off to my class. 

I swear I heard him chuckle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola! I know this is a short chapter but hey.. double update :))

Hope you guys liked it. So please vote, comment your views and do share 0:) 

-BlackRose