Chapter 10 ~ Reality's Nightmare

After Liam came in panicked Harry and I jumped out of bed and ran to his room to see Niall in a panic attack. Harry took it into his hands and rushed over to him and tried to grab his swatting hands.

"No. Go away" Niall shouted at Harry. But Harry kept going.

"Niall, it's Harry. You're okay" he said calmly. Niall shook his head and back away from Harry even more nearly falling off the other side of the bed. Harry finally grabbed Niall's wrists and held him tightly. 

"Niall, look at me" he looked at Harry his eyes wide and scared. "Niall you're okay. You're at home with Liam, Louis and myself" I saw Niall slowly relaxing. "What happened?" Harry asked him softly. 

Niall looked around the room holding his glance on Liam for a short moment before turning back to Harry and gulping loudly. 

"I guess I got scared when Liam came into the room, he sat on the bed and it freaked me out" Harry let go of Niall's wrists and placed a hand on Niall's cheek.

"It's okay. It's fine things scare you okay. But talking about it will also help you" I was honestly surprised how calm Harry was and how he was handling the situation. "I'm here if you feel like talking to me okay?" Niall nodded.

Harry smiled and left the bed and walked back over to Liam and myself, Liam walked out his room and closed the door behind him. 

"Thanks Harry. For doing that" Liam said sadly. I know for a fact Liam hates not being able to look after Niall, it's something he's always been able to do. "And sorry for interrupting you two..." I put my hand up to stop him going further.

"No, don't worry about that. Niall is more important than what we were doing" I hope I hadn't hurt Harry's feelings by saying that.

"Right. Thanks again guys. I'll see you in the morning" we nodded and walked back to our room and went straight to bed, it was still too early to go to sleep and the mood got killed by what happened so it seemed we were going to watch a movie for a while. 

As I climbed into bed, trying to get warmer Harry took his time, to come to bed with me. I tried not to let it bother me until he was next to me. 

He pulled the blankets over his legs and then reached down to fix his oxygen bag so he wore it. I looked over to him but he sat staring at the wall in front of him.

"Harry?" he didn't say anything. "Is everything okay?" he sighed and ran a hand through his mop of curls that I loved tangling my fingers through. 

"Do you seriously think Niall is more important then what we were doing? That's our relationship" I sighed. He did feel bad about that. I knew I should have worded it differently. 

"Harry I didn't mean it like that... I just meant that Niall's our friend and we'd be there for him"

"Louis. That's not how it sounded. It sounded as if you don't care about us" Now I really stuffed up.

"I'm sorry it sounded that way, but I do. How can I prove that to you?" I asked him. He didn't reply. I looked away and bit my lip as I found out a way to prove it.

I decided on kissing him. Like that was some big sign of love. I climbed on to his lip, ignoring the pain in my ankle as I moved over to sit in his lap, I stradled him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I wasn't giving it my all, I wanted to, but my foot was hurting me and I was trying not to hiss into his mouth at the slightest movement made. 

"Lou" Harry said through our kiss. He broke it and looked at me seriously. "You're ankle" he pushed me backwards and pulled himself out of the blankets to climb over me again. "I can never stay mad at you" he smiled and kissed me again and again on the lips.