Chapter 12 ~ Dreams

"Morning" Harry said huskily into my ear, waking me up.

I groaned and opened my eyes I was sighted with the most beautiful sight, Harry. But it wasn't just Harry, he looked different, older. He smiled at me and pulled my body closer. His nose rubbed mine before his lips ghosted mine then pressed lightly to mine.

"Good morning" my hands wandered down his body and slowly went to where his boxers sat around his waist.

"Uh uh. Jaime's asleep" Harry whispered over my lips, but he clearly wanted to be touched. I had no idea who Jaime was but I didn't care, I just wanted to make Harry feel pleasure.

"So? c'mon" I continued playing with his boxes and him repeatively moving my hands away. "Harry, please"

"You're really needy, wasn't last night enough?" he cheekily smiled. "I'm a little tired from it" he admitted sadly. 

"It's fine" I placed a hand on his cheek, just at the exact moment our bedroom door opened and a little girl who looked like me ran in into our room jumping on our bed.

"Daddy!" she cheered and hugged Harry then did the same to me. 

Was this our daughter? Was this Jaime? 

"Morning baby" Harry hugged the girl and kissed the top of her head. She couldn't have been any older than five. "Ready for breakfast?" she nodded and jumped off the bed and ran out. "Go get your sister" Harry called to her. 

Harry pulled the covers off his body and climbed out of bed. He walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of sweats. 

"C'mon, come have some brekkie. Oh and put some pants on Jasmine's boyfriend's over and last time he got a little freaked out" Harry chuckled. 

"Right" I nodded and climbed out bed too. I walked over to Harry and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "It's your birthday tomorrow, what're we doing?" 

"I don't-"

"Louis, wake up" I opened my eyes slowly, Harry was looking over me. "Babe you have work in under ten minutes" 

"Do I have to go? They hate me" Harry pouted. "Had the best dream" 

"Really, well you can tell me after work" I reluctantly climbed out of bed and hobbled over to my drawers. I haven't used my crutch for small things, even though I should be, and Harry's been bugging me about it. 

"It was nice Harry, my dream. I didn't have a clue what was going on but we had two girls. I only saw one, she looked like me" 

"Oh?" Harry said curiously and walked over to me. His hands were on my bare hips and he pressed his lips to my neck. 

"Yeah. Her name was Jaime" I felt a smile spread on his lips. "Our other daughter  was Jasmine. She had a boy friend that stayed the night" I frowned. I don't see us doing that so willingly. 

"Sounds like a pretty good life" he pulled my shirt over my head and went back to resting his hands on my waist. "Was I-was I in the dream?" I turned around and faced him. 

"Of course you were. You woke me up like you usually do" he smiled, but it was forced. "What's wrong?" he shook his head. 

"Finish getting ready, I'll be waiting for you" he kissed my cheek and left me alone in our room.

+

I walked down the hallway of the school. Harry had just dropped me off and we hadn't spoken at all, well besides 'bye' but that's nothing. He seemed off. I hope he isn't getting worse, that'll just kill me.