Chapter 17 ~ Bruised

The next morning was definitely an awkward experience I could have lived without. I happened to walk out of my room to see a shirtless Jordan in the kitchen with Liam. I'm not going to lie, Jordan has a great body but that doesn't mean I like him at all. 

Harry joined me in the kitchen and wasn't entirely happy that Jordan was there but he ignored him and focused on me, or more so focused on making Jordan jealous. I however, caught on to what he was doing and exaggerated on what he was doing. 

Liam and Jordan looked at us, oddly, but that was the point. Jordan was meant to be looking at Harry and I, as we kissed. Harry gently turned me so my back was up against the counter and Harry stood in front of me. He rubbed his nose gently over mine and removed his lips away and lightly panted on my face. 

"You okay?" I asked quietly hoping he wasn't out of breath too badly. 

"Yeah" he nodded and took in a deep breath. 

"You two done over there?" Jordan asked us, I looked around Harry and saw he had started to make eggs for him and Liam I assume. I smirked to myself.

"I don't know, are we Harry?" Harry smirked down at me and latched his lips onto mine again. I smiled through the kiss because it was actually fun to be kissing to make someone jealous.

"Guys, you can stop. I'm not bothered by it" Jordan informed us. "If I'm honest it's kinda turning me on" at that Harry and I pulled away immediately, Jordan laughed from the stove and I scowled, he just lied to us. He better watch his back because I am ready to pound on him.

"Pfft" I puffed out a breath of air causing my messy fringe to blow up and land lasily into my eyes. Harry chuckled and pushed it back out the way.

"I think you need a hair cut" he cooed. "Don't shave though" he bit his lip. 

I was actually thinking about shaving, as it has been a few days since I had actually shaven, but since hearing Harry liked it I'll keep it for a while.

"Do you guys want some eggs? I'm happy to make you some" Jordan offered. 

I looked up to Harry who shook his head, and I couldn't deny him. "We're alright. I think we might head out, yeah?" I turned to Harry.

"Mm, sounds good" I took his hand and we walked to our room to put more clothes on, since we were just in some sweats. 

We both changed into our clothes, jeans and hoodies because let's face it, it is getting colder and colder. 

Once in warm clothes Harry pulled me into him one last time to give me a small kiss before we walked out of the house to the car. On the way we had decided that we'd head over to Jade's. Over the few months that Harry has been back he and Jade had talked a lot more and they were getting on good, I still didn't like Zayn too much, he seems a little homophobic to me, but he tolerates me. But that's not the only thing, it's the way he is with Jade, it's like he's... Different, I don't like it.

Harry and I walked up the pathway to the two bedroom flat that Jade rented and knocked twice. We hadn't called up for our visit but I assumed she'd be okay with it seeing as she normally always is.

A few short moments later and the door slowly opened, it stayed a few centimetres open and Jade peeked out, it was open enough that I could see she had a loose and baggy sweater along with a pair of short denim shorts. Her curly hair was tied back in a messy do and she looked tired, extremely tired. 

"Hello?" she asked. 

"Jade?" I asked curiously, placing my hand on the door to push open but not actually moving it. "It's Louis and Harry, can we come in?"