Ch. 9 Michi's Demands (Lemon)

Your POV

The Next Morning

I wake up with my arms around Lucinda. She wakes up and we both hold our heads in pain. Since we drank so much last night, we have aweful headaches until Lucinda casts a spell to cure our hangovers. I thank her as we both start getting dressed.
I put my pants on, but I couldn't find my jacket in my room. It must be downstairs. Lucinda gets dressed and wakes up Katelyn, since I don't want Katelyn to wake up to me waking her up while she is naked.
When she wakes up and realizes she's naked, she gets up and rushes towards me with angry expression on her face. Lucinda stops her before Katelyn can beat me up. Lucinda explained what happen last night. When Lucinda finishes, Katelyn apologizes for almost beating me up. Then Lucinda and Katelyn left.
Then I look around for my jacket. I look under the couch, under my bed, and under the table, but no luck. I search my entire house, but no matter how hard I looked, I can't find my jacket anywhere. Aaron must have grabbed my jacket when he grabbed Aph's clothes.
I walk next door to Aaron's house and knock on the door. Aphmau answers the door wearing all of her clothes except her shirt.
"Y/N? Do you need something? And where is your jacket?" Aph asks me still a little hungover. I answer her saying, "Actually that's why I'm over here, I can't find my jacket, so I thought that Aaron might have accidentally grabbed my jacket when he grabbed your clothes last night."
Just then, Aaron came downstairs. He asks me the same thing, "Do you need something? And where is your jacket?" I responded, "That's why I'm here, I thought that you might've grabbed my jacket by accident when you grabbed Aph's clothes last night." He said, "No, I didn't grab it because it would be on the floor right there because that's where I set Aph's stuff last night. I'll keep an eye out for it." I thank him and Aphmau for their help. Then I go back to my house.
(Lemon starts here)
When I close the door behind me, I feel something grab me from behind and covered my eyes.
The next I know is someone is sucking my 10 inch cock. I groaned. Then the person uncovered my eyes. I hear them say, "Nya~ Michi has a proposal for you. Nya~" I immediately get a little angry because Michi is dumb if she thinks that I would ever do anything that she demands. So I say to her, with disgust, "And what makes you think that I would ever do anything that you demand? It's not like you have anything that means a lot to me." She smirks and says, "Normally, you'd be right be. Nya~ But unless you don't care about a certain blue jacket, you'll do whatever Michi demands. Nya~" When she says the words, "blue jacket," I see her holding up my jacket in her hand. "How did you get my jacket?" I asked. She answers me saying, "Nya~ Michi has her ways. Nya~ But if you do everything Michi demands, Michi will give you your jacket back. Nya~" I realized that there was no other way to get my jacket back. So I give in to her offer, "Alright, you have a deal." "Perfect, in that case, you'll be Michi's sex slave. Nya~"
She looks at me and drags me upstairs to my own bed. She yanks down my pants and boxers. Then she strips completely naked. She forces me down on the bed, then she sits on my face and says, "Suck my pussy, Nya~" I start thrusting my tougue in and out of her pussy. I hear her moan my name loudly a couple times.
After a minute or two, she cums on my tougue and says, "Clean up my juices! Nya~" So I lick up all of her cum and swallow it. Then she starts sucking and deep throating my 10 inch cock. I groan as she does this. I feel a knot form in my stomach. "I-I'm g-g-gonna c-cum!" Then I explode my seed in her mouth and she swallowed it up sucking up every little bit she could. Then she lines up her pussy with my cock and sits down on my cock. She then starts bouncing up and down on my cock. I feel another knot form and I groan saying, "Michi, I'm gonna cum!" She moans and says, "Nnnnnyyyyaaaa~! Me too!" She stops bouncing, and we climax together. I feel her kiss me and we had a makeout session.
Then she lays her head on my bare chest. I fall asleep with her like that, thinking that she too fell asleep.

1 hour later

When I wake up, I realized that I'm chained to my own bed, I see her wearing nothing except my jacket (she was completely naked underneath the jacket). She notices that I woke up and says, "Well it's about time you woke back up. Nya~"
I struggle with the chains and ask her, in a slightly demanding way, "I did everything you wanted. What more could you possibly want from me before you give me my jacket back?" She grins in an evil way and says, "Nya~ I want you to get me pregnant. And I want you to make me your girlfriend, and tell everyone else that you love me. Nya~"
I come up with a way to escape from her plan. "Okay then. Babe, since you"re my girlfriend, can you unchain me please?" She smiles and unchains me. Then she says, "Michi wants you to pet her head. Nya~" I start to stroke my hand through her hair in a very gentle manner. I hear her start to purr like a normal cat would. I ask her if she can hold on for a second, so I could go to the bathroom. She lets go of me. Once I get to the bathroom and shut the door, I open the bathroom window and manage to get Aaron's attention.

Aaron's POV

I'm in the bathroom, getting out of the shower, when something reflected light towards my face. I turn and see Y/N frantically trying to quietly get my attention. I wave back at him to show him that he has my attention. I noticed that he was completely naked and he looked like he was in distress. He held up a mirror that he wrote something on it then waited me to nod my head before he erased it and wrote something else. The full message that I read was: "Michi has demanded that I be hers forever in exchange for my jacket. I need you to get Lucinda or somebody else to help me get my jacket back. When you come to help me, do what ever necessary to get rid of Michi."
I nodded and I see him slowly turn around as the bathroom door opened, revealing Michi wearing nothing except his jacket and holding a bottle that I assumed was a love potion. I see her force Y/N drink the whole bottle. Then I see him suddenly start to makeout with her in a slightly aggressive way. Yep, definitely a love potion. I call Lucinda and fill her in on the situation.

Hope you all enjoyed that lemon with a slight twist. There will be more lemons later on but the next few chapters won't have any lemons in them.
Master out.