Ch. 29 Not Again! (Lemon)

Your POV

I wake up and notice that I'm a girl again. I sigh and mumble to myself, "Not again." Then Aaron says, "Oh, lovely. You're awake. Time to get started." I notice that I'm naked and tied up on his bed. I see him grab the bottle of alcohol, drink another quarter of the bottle, and pour the rest down in my mouth. He forces me to finish the bottle.
Then he starts to take off all his clothes. He then starts sucking my pussy, causing me to moan. Then he began moving his tongue in and out of my pussy, going faster with each moan that I let out. I moan loudly, "Ohh! Aaaaaarrrrrroon! Fuck me already!"
Then he sticks his 10.5 inch cock in my mouth and forced me to suck it. Then he cums in my mouth and forces me to deepthroat him more until he cums again.
Then without warning, he slams his dick in my pussy hard. He starts thrusting in and out of my pussy without letting me adjust. I start to moan loudly and uncontrollably. Then Aaron cums in my pussy. Then we both climax together.
I pass out from exhaustion and Aaron cuddles with me (since the gender swap potion hasn't warn off yet). Then he falls asleep with me in his arms.

The Next Morning

I wake up naked in Aaron's house, in the same bed as him. I notice that he has his arm is around my waist. I try to get free, but Aaron wakes up. Then he says, "Sorry about last night. I was drunk and kinda lonely. Let's never speak of it ever again." I turn to him and say, "I agree. If anyone asks, we were hanging out at your house and I fell asleep on your couch." He agrees. We both get dressed and head downstairs.

Well that was really unexpected.
Master out.