Ch. 65 The Newborns

Your POV

5 Months Later

I'm racing to the hospital with Lucinda. I was helping out at her house when she started having contractions. We get her into a room. The doctor say to Lucinda, "Alright, Lucinda, is it? I'm going to need you to take deep breaths and push." Lucinda starts screaming in pain even louder. Then I hear a baby crying and Lucinda stops screaming.
The doctors let me in the room. They hand me the baby and give me and Lucinda some privacy. I hand Lucinda the baby and say, "Lucinda, say hello to Hailey." Lucinda says, "She has your eyes."

1 Week Later

Aphmau wakes me up and says, "Y/N, I'm having contractions and they're coming closer and closer together. You need to take me to the hospital." After I get dressed, I help her downstairs and into the car. I race to the hospital.
The doctor say to Aph, "Alright, Aphmau, I'm going to need you to take some deep breaths and push." Aphmau starts to take deep breaths and then starts screaming in pain as she pushes. Then I hear a pup whimpering and Aphmau stops screaming.
The doctors hand me the pup and say, "Here your son. Your daughter will be next." Aph starts screaming again. When she stops, I hear another pup whimpering. The doctors hand me the 2nd pup. Then they give me and Aph some privacy.
I hand our daughter to Aph and say, "Babe, say hello to Emma." Aphmau says, "She has your eyes." I say to her, "Well, Greg has your eyes." She smiles.
When we get home, Aph and I cuddle together in bed. I set our pups down on the bed too. They snuggle up between Aph and me. Then the pups fall asleep. Aphmau asks me, "When do they get their human form?" I answered her, "3-4 weeks after birth." I put my arms around the 3 of them and fall asleep along with Aph.

Now just imagine that, wouldn't that be adorable? I think it would. I'll try not to skip huge chunks of time for awhile.
Master out.