Ch. 20 The Gender Swap Potion Part 1 (Lemon)

Garroth's POV

The Next Morning

I wake up, get dressed, and wake up Laurence, Travis, and Dante. I call Aaron and tell him to meet us at Lucinda's house.

Aaron's POV

When we get there, I see that Blaze and Daniel arrived like I asked them to. I say to them, "Blaze. Daniel. Thanks again for agreeing to help us find Y/N." They both say, "No problem, Aaron. We owe you." I turn to Lucinda and ask, "Lucinda, you said that you found something that tells us something about what happened to Y/N. What is it?" I see her hold up Y/N's jacket. All of gasp, because we all know that he never goes anywhere without his jacket. She explains that she found it in front of his house near the road. We all realized it meant that Y/N was most likely kidnapped, but by who? Who would want to kidnap him? I give the jacket to Blaze and Daniel. I ask them, "Can you guys try to find Y/N's scent? That way we can start looking for him." They both agree. They sniff his jacket and start to smell for his scent.

Your POV

1 day later

I wake up with Sasha shocking me awake with the shock collar that Ivy had put around my neck. I see her holding 4 bottles of the same potion. She notices that I'm looking at the potions.  She picks up 2 bottles and says, "Here drink this." Then she pours one of the potions into my mouth. I swallow it and I begin to feels strange and I pass out just as I see Sasha drink one of bottles of the potion.
(Lemon starts here)
When I come to, I feel different. I open my eyes. I instantly noticed that my hair got longer. When I look down, I noticed that I had boobs. I take my hand and move it towards where my dick should be, but instead of feeling my cock, I feel a pussy. So I start to finger that pussy, and instantly I felt a lot of pleasure from between my legs. Then I realize what the potion was, it was a gender swap potion that turned me into a girl. I look up and see a guy with white hair and purple eyes. I say, "Sasha?" He nods his head and says, "Call me Sam."
Then he takes off his clothes and the panties and bra he was wearing from before the potion. Then he pins me to the ground.
He sticks his dick in front of my mouth and says, "Suck." I begin to lick the tip of his cock. He gets mad, grabs my head and forces me to deepthroat him. Then I feel a warm liquid go down my throat as he cums in my mouth. Then he slams his dick into my pussy hard. Then I see Ivy grab a bottle and drink it. I close my eyes in pain from Sam (Sasha) slamming in me hard. When I open my eyes, I see another guy. He has magenta hair and blue eyes. I look at him and say, "Ivy?" He nods and says, "Call me Ivyn."
Then Ivyn (Ivy) slams his dick in my ass hard, causing me to moan loudly. They both start thrusting their dicks inside me going faster and faster with each moan that I let out. I feel a knot form in my stomach and I moan as I cum on Sam's dick. Then Sam and Ivyn both cum in side of me. Sam pulls out and Ivyn starts to finger me, he then starts to fist me until I release on his fingers. He licks his hand. Then Sam turned back into Sasha and Ivyn turned back in Ivy. I feel myself starting to change back, but Ivy grabs the last bottle of the potion, and she pours it down my throat. I stop changing back to a guy and stay a girl. Ivy then grabs a vibrator and shoves it deep into my pussy and turns it on high. That causes me to moan loudly. Then I passed out because of how it felt.

That was a little unexpected. The story still has more than half of it to go.
Master out.