Ch. 24 The Breakup

Aphmau's POV

As I'm walking to Y/N's house, I decide to call him to tell him that I'm on my way. But it rings and rings, then goes to voicemail. I instantly knew something was wrong. So I ran the rest of the way there.
When I get there, I find the front door unlocked and pray that Daniel left it that way. I go inside Y/N's house and close the door behind me. I set my things down on the floor near the stairs. I go to the living room and see Y/N, with his face down, lying on the floor, not moving. I also see his phone is on the floor near him.
I rush over to him. I think to myself frantically, Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. I don't want to lose you, my love. I just got you back, please don't leave me. I shake him to wake him. Then I see him slowly wake up.

Your POV

I wake up to Aphmau shaking me a lot. I suddenly remembered that I fell on the floor. She says, "Thank Irene, you're not dead!" Then I tell her what had happened when she called.
When I finish, she tells that when the call went to voicemail, she knew something happened. I thank her. I say to her, "Next time, I should make the person leaving is here until their replacement arrives." She nods her head. Then she hugs me and says, "I really missed you." Then I ask her, "So how's Aaron been since I went missing?" She looks a little bit upset and a little annoyed. Then she says, "I don't know. He broke up with me 3 days ago."
"What?! Did he do something or did you do something?" She answers, "Actually, it was you." I'm caught off guard by her answer. I stammer, "H-huh? M-me? How?" She nods and says, "When you went missing, it made me realize how much I actually cared about you. Aaron could tell how much I cared. So he broke up with me, but we both agreed to still be friends. When you went missing, it also made me realize something else." I say to her, "What was that?"
Then she kisses me on the lips. Then she says, "I'm in love with you. I realized that I loved you more than I loved Aaron." Then I notice that she's wearing my blue jacket. I say to her, "Hey, you're wearing my jacket." She says, "After Aaron broke up with me. Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Lucinda were comforting me. They could tell that I was really upset about you being kidnapped. Lucinda even gave me your jacket. I've been wearing it since then."
I say to her, "Ok. I would let you keep it. But I think that you should keep the one that I'm wearing right now." She looks at me, confused. I explained that the black jacket was the template for the blue jacket, which meant that it had a slightly more sentimental value to me. And that I thought she definitely deserved to have it. Then I ask her, "Aphmau, will you be my girlfriend?"

Sorry for ending the chapter on such a cliffhanger. The next chapter might have a lemon in it.
Master out.