Ch. 61 The Accident

Your POV

I wake up in my own bed. Someone must've found us at sea. And Aphmau must've brought me up here when we got back home. I look around for her but I don't see her. I pop out my ears and tail so I can hear better. I hear someone using the shower in the master bathroom. I peer in and see a bra and panties on the floor. I could also make out the shape of ears and a tail in the shower. I think to myself, Aph must be in the shower, I might as well join her. I take off my clothes get in the shower behind Aph. I noticed that her hair was more purple than I remembered. She must've dyed it, I thought.
I wrap my arms around her waist and say, "Hello, beautiful."

Dottie's POV

I had just finished rinsing all of the soap off of my body, when a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind, and I hear a familiar voice say, "Hello, beautiful."
Startled, I realized that it was Y/N. He probably thinks I'm Aphmau, I thought. He's been through enough, so I'll let him do whatever he pleases.

Your POV

I close my eyes, spin Aph around, kiss her on the lips, and started making out with her. I opened my eyes expecting to see my wife, but instead I see Dottie.
Realizing that it wasn't Aph, I pull away from the kissing and let go of Dottie and immediately got out of the shower. I grabbed a towel, covered myself, and sat on my bed.
A couple minutes later, Dottie came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel as well. I say to Dottie, "Dottie, I'm so, so, so sorry about what I did. I thought you were Aph."
She says, "It's okay, Y/N. I understand that. You've been through a lot."
Then I asked her, "Wait. Why are you here? And where is Aph?"
Then she started explaining everything from how Aaron had been comforting Aphmau in my absence, to how long I'd been unconscious.

30 minutes later

When Dottie finished, I say, "Thanks for understanding why I did what I did. Can you please not tell Aph?"
Dottie says, "I won't tell her, but it'll cost you." I ask her, "What will it cost me?" She takes off her towel, revealing her naked and wet body. I feel tent form underneath my towel. Then she answers, "You and me having sex together."
I immediately respond, "Since Aphmau and I are married, I'm only allowed to do that with her. I'd be cheating on her if I did it with you or anyone else, Dottie. I'm sorry."
Dottie pinned me on the bed and said, "Not unless she thinks I forced you to do it, which is what I'll tell her tomorrow if she finds us in bed still."

The next chapter will have a lemon in it. Hope you guys are still enjoying the story so far.
Master out.