Cuddles

Song: Lyra's Song (English cover) (Couldn't think of another song to put with this..)

Just a bunch of fluffy fluff in this OneShot <3

Warm... why is it so warm...?

Maka cracks one eye open.

When did I fall asleep...?

Still feeling utterly confused, she tries to sit up, only to be tugged back down due to a weight around her waist.

She looks down.

Arms...? Who...?

She cuts herself short when she looks beneath her. It's Soul! A massive blush colors her face a bright cherry red.

Especially considering the rather intimate position they were in; Soul laying on the couch, flat on his back and Maka laying on her back also, right over him like she would on a bed. Soul's arms wrapped securely around her waist resting on her stomach.

This is so embarrassing... but comfortable...! What do I do?!

After pausing to think about how she should go about this, Maka puts her foot on the end of the couch and pushes herself up. She grabs the back of the couch, hoping, Soul wouldn't wake up as she was in a very... awkward... position, and gently presses away from it.

It almost worked.

As Maka set her feet on carpeted floor and takes a step forward, she's promptly yanked back onto the couch,

Actually more like onto a sleeping Soul.

Heat rises in Maka's cheeks, immensely, leaving them an even brighter red, when Soul's arms wrap around Maka's torso even tighter and he snuggles his face in her hair, murmuring something Maka couldn't understand

Finally, after much internal conflict, Maka relaxes in Soul's arms.

With the final thought, "You big cuddle bug,"

Which in her sleepy haze, she said out loud. Making a certain white-haired weapon grin.

I know so uncool...

Sorry for the short chapters, there will most likely be many more tomorrow, look forward to it