Chapter 11

The next morning, Jasper shook me awake about 5:30. I wiped my eyes and headed to my closet followed closely by Jasper.

“What do you wanna wear today baby girl?” He asked.

“I don't know,” I said. I could hear myself slipping into littlespace.

“How about this?” He asked. He grabbed a lavender cotton dress and held it up. I nodded happily before I changed into it and brushed my hair. Jasper changed into some jeans and a t-shirt before grabbing my hand and heading downstairs to where Carlisle and Esme were sitting on the porch.

“Can we talk to you?” Jasper asked.

“Of course, son,” Carlisle said.

“What's wrong?” Esme asked.

“Please don't think any less of us,” I said softly.

“We love you dear,” Esme said, rubbing my arms reassuringly.

“Vivian and I are going to try out being in a DDLG relationship. It's something we are both interested in,” Jasper said.

“As long as you're happy,” Esme said, hugging me gently.

“Thanks, mom. It really means a lot to me,” I said.

“We'll always accept you both for who you are,” Carlisle said.

“I, um, I guess we should tell the others,” Jasper said, grabbing my hand.

“Mm, you have to tell the other two guys. I told Rose and Alice and they love it,” I said.

“Come with?” He asked. I nodded and walked inside with him.

“Um, don't yell at Rose, but she, uh, she told me what's going on here,” Emmett said, meeting us in the kitchen.

“One less person I have to tell,” Jasper said.

“I don't want you to think that I think any less of you because of this,” Emmett said. “I actually might like you more.”

“Of course you do. We're fabulous,” I said, dramatically flipping my hair.

“Attitude,” Jasper said.

“You love it,” I said, kissing his nose gently. I still listened to him and toned down my slight attitude.

“Come on love. There's still one more person we've got to tell,” Jasper said.

“I'll stay here and you can go talk to him,” I said.

“No need. I know what's going on,” Edward snapped from behind us.

“What's that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“Oh, look, she isn't hiding by her 'daddy’,” he said, making air quotes around Daddy.

“Stop, now,” Jasper said, becoming angry with Edward.

“No, it isn't right. You're older than me Jasper. How the hell could this be normal to you?” Edward asked.

“News flash, normal is a societal construct,” Alice said, bouncing into the kitchen on the balls of her feet.

“Alice, this is wrong. They would've institutionalized her in your day,” Edward said.

“Then I guess it's a good thing people change,” Jasper said. I grabbed his hand to calm him down some.

“No, people don't change. How are Carlisle and Esme going to react?” Edward asked.

“We love and support them. Just like we love and support your relationship with Bella,” Esme said. She also heard the argument that had started and came inside to act as peacemaker.

"I just don't think that it's right in any way for an adult woman to be calling anyone Daddy," Edward said.

"You know, there are two types of people like you. The first, those that think misogyny is okay. Those are the ones who usually end up being abusive. The second, closet Daddies. The ones who have serious Daddy kinks or are into CGL but aren't self confident enough to admit it," I said. I walked away slowly, trying to regain my composure. I knew I'd get in trouble for lashing out at Edward but he needed to hear what I had to say.