Chapter 44

"Vivvy, babygirl," Jasper said, walking into the room after a couple of hours.

"Daddy," I said. He sat down on the couch and pulled me into his lap.

"Bye Seth," I said as he stood up.

"Bye Vivvy," he said, waving before walking away. Everyone had split up now, thankful for the relieved feeling in the air.

"Baby girl," Jasper said.

"Yes, Daddy," I said.

"Should we go upstairs babygirl?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asked.

"Yes," I said, smiling at him as he picked me up and carried me to our room.

I had missed this. I missed everything about my wonderful mate.

"Babygirl," Jasper said as he sat me down on our bed.

"Daddy," I said.

"I missed you so, so much," he said, sitting down beside me.

"I missed you too," I said.

"And, babygirl, don't ever forget that I love you with all my heart," he said.

"I love you too, Daddy," I said.

"How about you change into something comfier and I will put in a movie," he said.

"Good idea," I said.

"What do you wanna wear?" He asked, carrying me into my closet.

"My owl," I said, happily pointing to the blue owl onesie.

"Okay," he said and helped me change into the pajamas. He quickly traded his own clothes out for a pair of pajama pants.

"What movie should we watch?" He asked, looking from the TV to me.

"Surprise," I said. He grabbed a movie and put it in without telling me which one he put in.

"Lilo and Stitch," Jasper said as he crawled into bed beside me. He pulled the blankets over us and turned the lights off as the movie started.

"Daddy," I said, cuddling into his chest. I held my newest stuffie tightly and Daddy traced small patterns on my back.

"What?" he asked.

"I love you so much. Thank you for coming back," I said, looking into his amber eyes before placing my lips on his quickly. I laid down with my head on his chest and shortly before the end, I fell asleep. I missed this too while he was gone.

The next morning, I woke up, still wrapped in Jasper's arms.

"Good morning, babygirl," Jasper said.

"Morning Daddy," I mumbled, cuddling closer to his chest.

"How old are you Princess?" He asked.

"Seventeen," I said.

"Okay, love," he said. "When was the last time you went hunting?"

"Emmett and Rose took me right before the fight," I said.

"I'll be sure to thank them," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Jasper, Vivian," Esme's voice came from downstairs, requesting our presence.

"Come on Princess," he said, picking me up and carrying me downstairs. He sat down on the couch with me in his lap. Seth and Alice were sitting on the other end of the couch together, Emmett and Rose we're sitting side by side on the love seat, and Carlisle was sitting in the chair with Esme on the arm of it.

"Esme and I were talking and we decided that we could all use a vacation. We've contacted the cleaning staff and Isle Esme is all set for the eight of us if you'd like," Carlisle said.

"We'd love to," Rosalie said.

"I'd love to as well," Alice said.

"That would be really amazing, but I don't think I can," Seth said.

"I can talk to your mother if you'd like," Esme said.

"No, don't worry about it. I have school and the pack," he said.

"If you're sure," Esme said. He nodded.

"Viv and I will go," Jasper said.

"We will leave tonight. You should probably go pack," Esme said. Jasper stood up, keeping me in his arms as he sped up to our room.