Finally he is happy

#DAY 5

"HYUNG, YOU ARE NOT JOKING RIGHT? IT'S NOT A DREAM RIGHT? TELL ME IT'S NOT A DREAM..." He pinches Jimin's arm to check if he was dreaming or not and here comes Jimin's loud and painful shriek. "IT'S NOT A DREAM TAEHYUNGIE HYUNG. IT'S REAL...."

Jungkook was busy in celebrating the moment, shouting like no tomorrow, jumping on his bed like a 3-year old child, throwing pillows, blankets and toys everywhere in the room.

His hibernation period ended the moment jimin bursted into his room, informing him that Jia confirmed the meeting by giving a phone call, saying that meera was ready to meet him.

"Calm down jungkook-ah, you are gonna break the bed" jimin said while laughing himself with taehyung. Jimin was happy, so was taehyung, and why wouldn't they be? Finally jungkook smiled, after three days. These past days were havoc for him, from his heart break, to jisoo's donor problem, to the mess he made in front of meera.

But now jungkook was on cloud nine, he didn't care if at that moment bed breaks or anything else. What mattered was that he was gonna repair his first impression on her. Finally she agreed, finally what he wished had happen. It was like a dream come true for him.

When he carefully thought about his meeting with her, he froze. He stopped everything he was doing. Jimin and taehyung looked at each other, questioning that why did jungkook suddenly turned from a happy jumping clown to a deadpan lifeless body. "What happened jungkook-ah?" they asked.

With a sulky expression, he slumped down on his bed, legs crossed. "Hyung, what would I say to her, when I will meet her?"

Both 95 liners gave him an 'are you serious look', "jungkook, what were you doing from last three days then?" jimin said, to which taehyung nodded.

"Hyung, from last three days, I was only praying to meet her, what to say to her when we will meet? I didn't even think about that" jungkook said with the saddest expression he did ever put in his life. This was seriously a big issue for him.

"Well, you have time of one day, think carefully about it" saying this jimin signaled taehyung to go out with him, and so they both went away together.

When jungkook was left alone in the room, he sighed. He whined like a baby and let his body fall on bed. He wished to apologize to her from day 1 but now when he comprehended the scene, he realized that he was unable to form the word of apology in his mind.

Snaking his hand under the pillow he took out a particular photo, it was her photo, his hyungs gave him yesterday. In hope of meeting, he looked at her photo, talked to it, caressed it like, it was the last thing left on the earth.

Gently brushing his fingers over her face, he took in every little detail of her, memorizing it, to which he unknowingly smiled. His full concentration was on her, he didn't even concentrate on his studies this much in his life. So beautiful...He thought. "She looks pretty in photo, but looks more beautiful in real" he closed his eyes, remembering his first meeting with her, which even brought a sad smile on his face. Rather than being a happy one, that memory was dark and sad, because he hurt her.

At that moment his phone rang, bringing him back from his memories. Putting aside the photo, he picked up his phone from nightstand, person calling – Cherry. A frown automatically showed on his face, showing that he didn't like the following person's interruption in that time. Why is she calling me?...he said to himself and aggressively rejected the call.

Why would he accept her call now? After what she did...he didn't want to imagine her face even. It was because of her, he broke mentally. It was because of her, that he hurt meera, right or wrong, he will always blame her only. Not directly though but indirectly it was her fault...that was what he thought.