His Mini is??

#DAY7

Cold water droplets hit his body, calming him. After coming back home the first thing he wanted to do was shower. He needed to forget that interaction. But more he tried to forget, more he remember it. More he got frustated. More he got worried.

Because of that blind girl? That slut?

He punched the wall in anger remembering her words. The cherry he knew was not like this!! But oh! How can he forget? The cherry he knew was just a mask girl. The real one was completely unknown to him. The one he knew was kind, warm-hearted and helping one. But the one he encountered now was a stranger to him.

"What are you planning cherry? WHAT ARE YOU?" He punched the wall again and again releasing his anger. He stopped to look in front of him, talking to himself. "You better not hurt her"

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

"What? He is not here?"

"Yes sir, he transferred himself to america for better treatment" she politely replied.

"And you let him?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"The patient has all right to transfer to another hospital sir, we cant do anything" it was obvious that she was getting annoyed by there interrogation, specifically because jimin said he was patients brother. He himself doesn't know about his brother's whereabouts?

"Okay, sorry to disturb you. Can you give me the details?" jimin left with no choice asked again.

Please no she internally screamed but kept a smile on her face for the sake of her job. She was just a receptionist. "Sure sir"

Taehyung didn't say anything but was fighting in his own mind. Why jihoon-ah? Why did you go without telling me? You said you need me, you need justice, then why? Is he running away?

No no, jihoon is innocent. I know he is innocent. He is innocent. "He ran away" Jimin's cold voice striked in his ears.

"What?"

"Didn't you see, he is gone, without telling anyone? You were going to file a complaint today, right? But he is not here" jimin smirked, seeing that he was winning. "I told you to bring proof. Now my belief on jia is getting more stronger. You gonna lose this taehyung" jimin glared at taehyung.

Taehyung would be lying if he say he was not getting intimidated. Jimin's eyes were shaking his own beliefs but he hide that. "Are you going to fight with me, with your own brother for a girl, who is nothing for us" taehyung asked hurt by jimin's behaviour. "Whereas jihoon is your own brother"

"First, till today i didn't even knew about his existence and second, i am not fighting with my brother for nobody. I am fighting with a person walking on wrong path for a women's dignity. Jia don't deserve this taehyung-ah." Jimin walked away calling his mom, ready to give her a good lecture about how he wasted his time coming to hospital for nothing.

Why do you believe in her so much jimin? Fist clentched, jaw tight, teeth gritting showed taehyung was angry...over jia.
.
.
.
Jimin and taehyung came back home only to be met with a commotion held by minji. "Hyung come fast. Something has happened to minji" jungkook shouted-dragged-them in minji's room.

Room was a mess, everything was mess. Tables turned over, chairs crashed, vases broken and accessories of the room scattered here and there. Minji was shouting and crashing the room more, if it was even possible.

Jimin and taehyung looked in horror at the scene. "Shit" jimin cursed under his breath, the thing he feared the most to happen was in front of him. "Hyung i tried to stop her, but she is not listening. She harmed me too." Jungkook showed the cut on his arm that minji gave him when he tried to stop her. How can his own friend fear from him?