special show

Jungkook: hello everyone. I am your beloved jungkook, today's host, presenting this show naming "How many chapters more?"

Taehyung: Hi i am Taehyung the co-host with the members of this book. All the boys are here?

Jimin: Author is not with us because she is in hospital. Why?

Yoongi: That stupid girl got beated by readers for late update although she said of updating frequently. Watch your words.

Hoseok: This special show is held because...*clears throat* Ever-

Namjoon: why are you coughing? Be professional.

Hoseok: sorry. So this show is held because-

Namjoon: nobody asked for this show though.

Hoseok: beca-

Jin: Do you think she cares?

Hoseok: i was say-

Jungkook- she always does whats in her mind.

Hoseok: Can i speak now?

Jungkook: why will you speak i am the host. So, After some point in a story the authors announce that how many chapters are left. We are going to announce the same.

Yoongi: that for how much more time you will be stuck with her.

Taehyung: *Take out a Note" This note here is by her which says how many draft she has of stories.

Jimin: come on read it fast.

Taehyung unfold the note and starts to read it.

Taehyung: So this story has-

Jungkook:

Jimin:

Namjoon:

Hoseok:

Jin:

Yoongi: speak it already.

Taehyung: Its empty.

What?

Taehyung: its empty there is nothing written over it.

Everybody panics

Jimin: Read the rest note.

Taehyung took out the other note and read it.

"This book has zero....Z E R O....0 drafts"

Yoongi: She is going mad. Someone recommend a good asylum for her please.

Namjoon: how is it possible to have 0 drafts??

Taehyung:  There is a huge letter. Wait.

"I write story on the spot. I just know the end of the story but path to that end...even i dont know. Basically we are reading this story together. I write than publish than you read.

I dont know whats gonna happen 2 chapter after. Therefore i have zero drafts. This also explain that i dont know how long this story will take. I have so many plots for this story in my mind but none is arranged in sequence. So lets see how far we will go in this story.

There is one promise. I will not leave this story in middle hanging. I will complete it before december. Thats what i want.

Strong power. Thank you."

Complete silence.

Jungkook: we will be back after a short break.

Jungkook: Hello and welcome back to todays show "How many chapters more?"

Yoongi: And the answer is...

WE DON'T KNOW OURSELF.

Taehyung: I overheard her. She said she has plan a really dramatic plot for my love story. Like there will be revelation of  misunderstanding.

Hoseok: Drama and her dont fit in one sentence.

Namjoon: She suits in Romcom. But drama *shakes head* not her cup of tea.

 But drama *shakes head* not her cup of tea

Jimin: Between Taehyung...you just gave readers a spoiler about story.

Jungkook: Make sure she doesn't find out about it or else

Taehyung: Or else??

Yoongi: or else bye bye from this story.

Namjoon: Also whats this "buri buri zymon"? She writes it nowadays.

Jin: she misses SHINCHAN. thats shinchan dialogue.

Jimin: Are you sure she is going to turn 19 this 24 December?

Yoongi: i talked to her. She said my part of story is planned. My love story is complete in her mind.

Hosoek: You know what? I am going. This show is boring.

Namjoon: Even after knowing the horrible reality of this book; if you are staying by her side...than man....you are awesome.

Jungkook: If you still stay by her side than i know she will cherish you all forever.

Taehyung: If you leave than also she will cherish you.

Jimin: By the way this show was live. Do you know what that means?

Namjoon: They are smart they will understand it. Come on leave.

Jin takes away the maknaes by twisting there ears.

Author: this show is live it means i am writing it and here it goes publish without a second thought.