Is he V? Is she kimchi?

#DAY7

Taehyung wanted to keep Jia away from his beloved family.

He took her in an open field place with beautiful scenery around at country side, a perfect place to take photographs.

Jia was being worried in whole car ride, she never met minji and was concerned for her health. But taehyung didn't gave a chance to speak anything just dragged her here.

She would not lie the place was beautiful, and by beautiful she meant really really beautiful. In her whole life she didn't see such kind of place. Leave it, she and meera never hang out other than there neighbourhood.

She had some freedom in evening to go out due to her work of shopping otherwise her whole life revolved around meera and taking care of her. She is not complaining though, meera coming in her life was what helped her to cope with sorrow of her mother's death.

It was so beautiful view that she couldn't take her eyes off of that scene. Large open field of yellow farm, like the earth was sleeping hiding in a blanket. Sky clearly visible till her eyes can see the bluish-calm canvas of art created by god to heal her eyes. Wind flowing so pure that the strong smell of mud fills up her inside churning the exhausted soul. She cared less at that moment about taehyung who was staring at her the time she started staring at the scenery with a small smile on her face.

The way her dress swayed with the wind, the way her hair swayed in air some covering her face and how she was unbothered of those small strand, instead how she melted herself in the cold breeze stretching her arms wide open and closing her eyes; these all things mesmerised him. Stupid enough but yes his heart started to beat at an abnormal pace.

When he brought his hand on his chest to feel his stupid heart, it was racing. What did his heart wanted? Did it participated in a race that it was beating so fast? Stop it dammit. You are beating for wrong person. She cant make you feel like this. Get hold of yourself taehyung.

He coughed to gain her attention and she snapped out of her beautiful illusionary trip she just went through. "Its really nice place" she chirped.

"I know, thats why we came here" he replied coldly and walked on the small path of mud ahead of her putting hands in pocket when she followed him.

"Duh. Cant he just play along for once" she said in her mind but-

"No i cant play along with you"

"Oops" she bit her tongue realising she said it out loud. "Whatever"

"You brought your camera?" He asked without turning at her.

"Ahh yeah, soooo....we will learn photography here?" She knew but still she asked in excitement.

"No we will play 'ringa ringa roses' here" he said in the baby voice with swaying hand in the air turning to look at her.

She didn't knew what to do, get pissed off at his sarcasm or  squeal at his cuteness. "What?"

"Yeah, you and me are here, so we can enjoy our day in this field and make some good memories" he showed his rectangular smile.

"That's a lie" she glared.

"I call it a joke, obviously we are here to learn" he gave her a "i am so done with you look" and moved forward but her mind got stuck there.

"My name is kimchi"

"That's a lie"

"I call it a joke"