His noona is hurt

#DAY77

"No this is a lie. Orabeoni will never do this" wiped away tears returned on Jia's face.

"We know" namjoon said. "We know hoseok hyung will never do this. But he admits the crime" namjoon completed

"WHAT?"

"Hyung, we are taking her to hospital. Water is not working" jungkook said in panic. He didn't even wait for anyone, with the help of jimin and minji they all rushed to hospital.

Jisoo threw hoseok on the floor harshly "YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I LOVE MINHYUK THAT'S WHY YOU KILLED HIM"

"No that's not the truth. I didn't even know my car was damaged. It was an accident"

"liar. Liar. Liar. You are lying. You killed him because he was coming in your way." Jisoo said.

"what are you talking about Jisoo? Its not truth" jin tried to explain.

"don't try to hide it jin oppa. I know everything now. You and Krystal unnie are also involved in this. I GOT TO KNOW EVRYTHING"

"it was for your own benefit. It was for your and hoseok's friendship" Krystal said.

"friendship?" Jisoo laughed loudly, she laughed like a maniac "what friendship unnie? This guy..." Jisoo pointed at hoseok "...loves me, isn't it?" Jisoo laughed.

"h-how do you know this Jisoo?" hoseok asked in shock.

"I told you, I know everything now." Jisoo moved to jin with tears eyes "why oppa? Why do you do this? You knew how much I loved him, still you hid it for 2 months. Why?"

"it was for your own sake Jisoo. Look at you now. What has happened to you" jin whispered.

"but you hid a criminal oppa. Hoseok killed minhyuk because he wanted me"

"no Jisoo that's not the truth. Who told you all these?"

"whoever has said it doesn't matter. The truth is hoseok killed minhyuk because he knows I would never look at anyone else. He removed minhyuk from the way to gain me. what a plan jung hoseok!!" Jisoo clapped in front of everyone. "your plan was really good, but now we know the truth and I will take you to the place where you belong. To the jail" hoseok didn't even flinch. He was too broken to react. He was feeling like everything is slipping out of his hand.

But Jia stepped in front of Jisoo, "no unnie, you can't do this. I believe my orabeoni he would never do such a horrible act. You got the wrong information unnie" Jia said with her head held high.

"you can't stop me. NO ONE CAN STOP ME." Jisoo turned to walk towards church gate but Jia blocked her again.

"unnie think about meera at least. She has no one other than her brother, you just saw she fainted. She is a weak girl, and don't mind but you know her condition too, you have also faced blindness for many years, you know that situation very well" Jia whispered.

Jisoo laughed bitterly "and what about me? I lost my love. He he said to me that he loves me but I, I couldn't say that to him back. WHAT ABOUT THAT? DIDN'T I LOSE MY IMPORTANT PART?"

Jia joined her hands in front of Jisoo and pleaded "please unnie, don't do this. I am sure orabeoni didn't do it purposefully"

"intentionally or not!! A life is lost, a precious life is lost and he has to pay for it" Jisoo pushed away Jia harshly.

But she didn't knew that Jia hit her head to a chair nearby which led her to pass out immediately, her steps halted when she heard taehyung screaming "Jia"

(A/N: Before you say "how can someone faint just by hitting"...this happens. if you hit your brain at that particular part you pass out immediately. Telling this from my personal experience.)

Soon everyone surrounded Jia including Jisoo, she was in shock too, she didn't plan this.

Taehyung took Jia in his arms and tried to wake her up. "Jia! Jia! Wake up." Blood was dripping from her forehead, and Taehyung's effort was  in vain. "Hyung she is not waking up" taehyung was crying now, up until now, no matter how much he tried to hate her he couldn't and still had feelings for her. Now he knows all the truth about her, he knows she is innocent, she was always innocent, she is his kimchi, and how can he not love her now.

"Ta-taehyung I didn't knew this would happen" Jisoo said with guilt in her eyes. "I didn't do it purposefully, believe me i-"

"How can I?" taehyung glared at Jisoo.

"Taehyung" Jisoo whispered.

"If you can't believe hoseok hyung, if you can't believe jin hyung and everybody else, if you believe on god knows whom and give your judgment that hoseok hyung is criminal, then I will also do the same. I will not believe you too. If anything happens to my Jia, you will pay for it" taehyung took Jia, followed by jin.

Their parents approached Jisoo who was sitting their blankly staring at nothing "Jisoo-ah, we understand your pain. But the path you want to choose will break a family, it will break many relations. Think about it. We need to go home. Boys will take care of everything" everyone went way. Namjoon and yoongi took responsibility to bring hoseok to hospital where meera and Jia were, but before they go hoseok came to Jisoo. He held her hand and said to her "I believe you, I always will. After I come back from hospital, you can punish me in whatever way you want"

A little before this~

"you did your work correctly?"

"yes. The drama will surely be good. Now we need to wait for Jisoo to send hoseok to jail. Then meera will hate jungkook, jungkook will be so devastated."

"jungkook is jeon's life, they will be ruined emotionally, and for financially I am already working on it. jungkook will pay for what he did to me. I will ruin him for taking away my baby from me"

"I am here to meet meera too. I need to put some senses in her"

"do your work correctly"

...To be continued

did you understand it? if not you can ask me!!

Meekook drama is still left!!!!!!