Will she agree??

#DAY 5

Every morning when i wake up i say to myself...Should i open my eyes?? What difference will it make even if i will!!

Then i feel...My life is not worth. I should die. I am just a burden on my family.

These were my thoughts when i was a child, my thoughts are still the same but now i dont think that i should die. God has given me life, so i should respect it and live. What if i cant see?? I am sure that one day i will see this world for sure.

But one thing still stings me,

Whose fault it was when my mother died?? MINE

Whose fault it was when my father died? MINE

Whose fault it is that my brother is so stressed?? MINE

Jia unnie is stuck with me everytime, whose fault it is?? MINE

Every bad thing that happens? Whose fault it is?? MINE

That person bumped into me, even if he had two eyes, i think, but still whose fault it was?? MINE

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU WERE LOOKING?? ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT!!

ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT!!

ARE YOU BLIND!

ARE YOU BLIND!

ARE YOU BLIND!

Meera throwed the stuff toy in her hand on ground aggressively when Jungkook's word rang in her mind again and again.

From last three days, she was the same. Crying, not eating, depressed and what not!!

"Its my fault, its my fault, its my fa-"

"Its not your fault meera, how many times should i tell you. Stop thinking these nonsense things" jia said when she entered her room.

Meera can easily notice the familiar irritation in her voice that she is hearing from last so many years, count of those years, even she don't know or better don't want to know.

Poor soul didn't even notice when her unnie got inside. She shuffled on her bad a little to give jia some space to sit. "Unnie you back, are you okay, you safe?"

"I am safe, but they followed me again today" jia spoke with a sigh.

"Is this what happens when you help someone?? You helped her from those boys and now the gang of boys is following you! Shouldn't you complain to police?? Should i talk to orabeoni (older brother) about this?" Meera asked with a questioning look on her face.

"No no meera, don't tell him, i will do something about this!"

"You will?? For sure??"

Jia tried her best to not let that hesitation in her voice lend in meera's ears. "I will"

"Okay unnie"

A smile formed on jia's face when she noticed the food plate kept empty on nightstand, which she left for meera to eat.

Will she agree?? "You ate??"

"Hmm" she nodded with a small smile.

Will she agree?? "Now you feeling better??"

"Hmm"

Will she agree?? "Will you forgive him??"

The third question sounded so low voiced and a careful one, meera who was caught in the flow, hmm-ed at first but then looked with a confused expression. "What? Who?"