That's the problem

#DAY70

"Sooooo, whose gonna be on bride's side and whose gonna be on groom's side??" Krystal's mother asked.

Everybody is settled in living room discussing basic arrangements for marriage, before guests head to their respective homes.

"We have no choice, we have to be on jin hyung side" Jungkook said, plucking out petals of a flower from a vase and then throwing the petals on ground with a realllly sad face, "I wanted to be on noona's side"

Although he was joking but his joke was not liked by jin at all. He got flying newspaper on head. "I'll lock you in a room on that day then" Jin said with an angry face. "Dont come into the wedding"

"HYUUUUNG, I was just joking. Chill" jungkook laughed with others, creating a good atmosphere in the heavy tensed aura of marriage.

Marriage is not a simple thing to do, it's not as easy to go at nearby shop and buy quick snacks, hell even that's not easy in today's time if a person is like me. Super lazy. Yup. That's the problem.

Marriage event requires a lot of preparations and planning, on top of it when groom's and bride's overly-enthusiastic mothers announce that it will held on this weakend, builds up more pressure on males to buck up their seats and arrange this event perfectly in short period of time. 5 days from today, the day which is almost finished. Yup. That's the problem.

"My family will be on krystal noona's side" hoseok smiled

"Hoseok you are betraying me?" Jin made a face as if he was- ofcourse- betrayed.

"Sorry Mr. Kim. But the hosoek here-" krystal started "-is your friend second but my cousin first" krystal announce enthusiasticly. "You cannot miss the detail of our surname being same. Krystal jung. Jung hosoek." krystal teased jin.

"But hoseok you never said!" Jin asked

"Sorry hyung, how would i have told you when we ourself met after so many year. Business took our most of time that we didn't get time to contact each other." Hoseok explained apologetically.

"So that means you--"

"He will be with me, also meera and jia" krystal cut off jin and showed him her tongue, showing that she is already winning.

But someone was not happy.

Jungkook.

WHAT? MEERA TOO?? I thought i would be able to spend time with her but guess god doesn't want me happy *sheds coconut tears*
-----------------
Taehyung.

In starting i tried to keep her away from my family. But it seems like god has other plans. Her ties are getting more stronger with my life. Should i be sad or happy. *confused in GUCCI*
-----------------
"Okay, so the wedding is gonna be simple." Yoongi's father said.

"We will do it in church. Namjoon make sure we get timings for that. You will take care of this" Namjoon nodded.

"Only family members and important guests will be invited. Everybody submit list of their important friends and colleagues and employees. Okay?" Everybody nodded.
-----------------
"Minji will come right?" Jimin asked with hopeful eyes. He was missing her presence.

"What kind of stupid question is that hyung." Jungkook scoffed "even if that girl will deny, i will drag her in marriage. She is my friend, obviously she will be there"

"That's relief" jimin said under his breath nobody heard him.
-----------------
"You will be with me" namjoon whispered to minyoung.