His Firm words

#Day77

"Don't worry. It was just because of shock." The doctor said. "She needs rest." He led jimin and minji out of the VIP room, those who were left behind were an unconscious meera and an extremely worried jungkook by her side.

"I don't know what is truth. I don't know who is right. I just know that i don't wanna loose you. Maybe i would never get your love but..." He gulped the lump in his throat "...your friendship? I am fine with that. Just dont hate me. Please" He whispered.

"I would not" his head snapped at her voice. He found meera awake, staring at ceiling-actually nowhere-with a sad smile. "Give me your hand" she lifted her right hand not even knowing jungkook was on her left side.

He quickly held her hand gently and wrapped them within his hands. As if protecting it from all outside negativity.

"I would never hate you because you-"

Her words were interrupted by a phone call. Jungkook ignored it but meera insisted to accept it. Jungkook went out of room to receive it with confusion because the person who called was jihoon. He didn't knew another person entered the room right after he left.

"Look who is sick. The blindy?" The unfamiliar yet a little familiar voice made meera shock.

"Who are you?"

"Oh you don't remember me? Its me cherry. On whom kook turned his back just because of you" cherry gritted her teeth in anger.

"It was you only who made him do that" meera sat up and spoke with all confidence.

"Really? You think you are any good? Talking back like that when you dont even know anything i suppose"

"..." meera spoke nothing.

"Do you even realise what you are doing? Ruining a persons life. I mean look at you. You. You are blind. A person who cannot see. If you can't even see how will you become his life partner, scratch life partner a friend? You are not even eligible to be his friend. You are just a burden on him. YOU ARE- AAAA"

A sudden sensation cherry felt on her cheeks. Did someone just slap me? She looked upward to find minji glaring at her. Behind were a pissed off jimin and jungkook. Jimin went to console meera who was crying silently.

"Who are you to say all these? Aren't you ashamed. You are a girl yourself, how can you say those things to a girl?" Minji snapped.

"Come with me" jungkook dragged her out of the room, but before going cherry fastly whispered to minji "he will not leave you" with a smirk.

Jungkook closed the door and throwed an angry gaze on cheery "Dont you understand my words? When i say stay away from me, dont you understand?" Jungkook tried not to shout. They were in hospital.

"Look kook-"

"No you look. You are no one to point finger on meera. Do you even know her? Do you even know how much she blames herself for everything? Do you even know how hard it is for me to make her believe in herself?" Jungkook said in one breath.

He continued "You dont know and here you are saying all those stupid things to her which will affect her to hell." Jungkook saw tears in her eyes but he didn't care, "you used to say something cherry about poor and rich, do you remember?"

"What?" She whispered.

"That. About innocent and brat. Today you proved yourself wrong. You were wrong. You proved it today...

Not all poor girls are innocent..."

he looked at meera from glass window

"...and not all rich girls are brat." He finished.

He just stared at meera forgetting Cherry's existence.

Cherry couldn't bear it and ran away. When jungkook looked back,  cherry was already gone. He went inside and prepared himself...she is going to blame herself again. She will again say its her fault. You need to change it.

Jimin and minji stepped away to let jungkook speak.

"Meera dont listen to her. She is stupid. She--"

"Its not my fault right?" The sudden words shocked everyone. Was meera saying this?

"Huh?" Jungkook asked clueless.

"You always tell me that i am right. I dont do wrong. Please tell me jungkook that what i said was right. Its not my fault i am blind. Tell me i am not a burden. Tell me please" meera begged in low voice but tears not stopping.

Jungkook didn't hesitate in responding. He wiped her tears and cupped her face. "Ofcourse baby..." the word slipped out of his mouth in moment "...You are always right. My role model...my perfect friend...my..." jungkook continued spoiling her with his blind love. Although she can't see him but still he felt attached to her today.

He didn't notice that proud smile on jimin's face. "You saw that minji?"

"Yes. He loves her so much." Minji spoke with a smile, proud of her friend.

"Not that stupid"

"What?" Minji raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

"I-i mean n-not that." Jimin stuttered "...You saw meera's reaction? She didn't say that "its my fault" line. She didn't say. She is realising her own worth "

"She is changing." Minji continued.

"Jungkook is changing her." jimin finished.

...To be continued

Since readers love Taehyung×jia more....next chapters will focus on them.

We are reaching close to end i think.