Their awkward dinner

#DAY6 (This day is so long😂)

"Everything is prepared?"

"Yes maam"

Jisoo made sure that no mistake is made. Her old  schoolmate was coming with his sister. She was excited, and so were namjoon, yoongi and jin.

"But hyung you never told us about meera-ssi and her brother?" Whereas jungkook, taehyung and jimin were still processing the news. How did they not no about this?

"Were you ever interested in our life? You three were busy in your lives. You never were bothered about our interests. So, we didn't tell you" Namjoon said with a straight face.

"And i still need to punish you" jungkook got a hit on head from jin "you made our Meera cry"

"Our meera??" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, you don't know but we know meera since she was born and she is like sister to us. When you said you hurt a blind girl named meera, we clearly understood who it was. Thats why we were so angry on you. We didn't tell you about her because hoseok didn't wanted to." yoongi glared at him

"And that is why we arranged this dinner so that you could apologise to her" namjoon said and three hyungs grinned like they made the most difficult task in the world possible. "Don't worry. Thanks us later for this"

But the three maknaes just put up a bored face, not even affected a slight bit. Taehyung broke the silence for them "Thanks but no thanks hyung, jungkook already apologised to meera-ssi this evening. You are late."

Their smile dropped. They were feeling like fools now. "What? You already apologised?" Jin asked

"What do you think about me? Do you think i will not take action? I already said sorry and she forgave me too" jungkook smiled proudly

Jin patted him like a proud mother "well done my son, i am proud of you"

"But hyung then the reason for this dinner is void" namjoon said worried.

"Ani namjoon" jisoo entered in living room in their talks "thankgod this dinner was arranged we will have our school reunion!!" Jisoo said really excited, while jumping on her spot lightly like a small kid got her chocolate.

And the six boys felt like their tiredness from todays so much work never existed even. Her one genuine smile was enough to take their all worries away. If she was happy then so were they. Jimin hugged taehyung and jungkook on his both side bringing them close to him, sharing his happiness with them. They all smiled their heart content at their sister's excitement.

"Got it, today's dinner is worth" jin said while staring at jisoo and her smile.

"But jungkook i was still angry with you" jisoo scolded jungkook suddenly

"Wa-wae noona?"

"You made a girl cry? I was going to rip your head off for that!!" Jisoo hit jungkook just like jin.

"Oww! Noona mianhae" jungkook got scared and felt ashamed for not being able to stand in the eyes of his noona.

"But since you said that you apologised, i am letting you go. But dont do it next time" jisoo warned him to which he nodded his head, but then realised she can't see that so he spoke "arraso noona"