2. The festival

Start: 16/06/18

Melody's Pov

"Peter Parker," I said surprised.

I can't believe that this innocent guy is the famous Spiderman. And he's even cuter than before.

"You know me?" He asked as I slowly started to check the wound.

"I often see you running around in the city," I said. "And I went to the same school as you"

I saw something in the wound and knew that something was wrong.

"Peter this might hurt," I said as I took out the thing.

He tried not to scream but I saw his pain. I took out the whole thing and looked at it. It was a little crystal.

"What's that?" He asked.

"A crystal not from this planet," I said. "Peter, do you still feel dizzy?"

"No just pain," He said.

"Oh I'm so sorry," I said.

How could I forget the pain killer creme? I took out the bottle and put it around the wound. He calmed down a little while I took some bandage around his waist.

"Can you see clearly now?" I asked.

"Yeah" He answered.

"Now you need some rest," I said.

"I can't," He said. "They are planning something at the festival"

I thought for a moment. I knew that he couldn't go out there so I did the only thing that felt right.

"I'll go," I said. "I'll take care of it just sit here and rest"

I walked out and spread my wings. Then I jumped and flew to our little town. I knew where the festival where. In the big globe. I flew towards it and spotted Zoe on the roof.

"It's now or never," I said and dived down.

I grabbed her and flew up again.

"Let me go your flying bird!" She screamed.

"As you wish," I said and dropped her.

She screamed and I watched her fall for some second enjoying the moment. Then I dived down and caught her.

I flew toward a building and used my magnetic chain balls to make her stuck there.

"You lost again Zoe," I said.

"You stupid rat. You think I was alone" She laughed.

My heartbeat stopped. The people weren't safe yet. I flew up and towards the building and saw a man and a woman on the roof with some tools. I quickly grabbed the woman and put her beside Zoe. Now they both were stuck on the building.

I had the man to when suddenly someone shot me from behind. I am so glad that I have a protecting suit and fireproof wings. I turned around and saw the Avengers.

"Put the man down," Ironman said.

"I think there's a misunderstanding here," I said.

"I'll give you one chance. Let the man go" He said again.

"Fine," I said and dropped him.

He fell down but Captain America caught him.

"The wrong move," Ironman said when I felt a powerful movement behind me.

Hulk was coming towards me. Without thinking I flapped my wings and made a strong wind that blew him back to the other direction. Ironman shot me in the back. I turned around and avoided his shots.

I had no choice.

I took one of my blades from the wings and threw it on Ironman. It hit his arm which made him shot on another direction. I flew away but Ironman was behind me.

"Give up," Ironman said. "What did you do with Spiderman?!"

I couldn't answer him and keeping the focus to survive so I just continued flying. This was going to be harder than I thought.

Peter Parker's Pov

I sat there and rested. I couldn't sleep so I watched on my phone when it suddenly got an alert.

Avengers vs Strange Wing-girl

I went into the news and watched it live.

"It seemed like this villain tried to attack the festival and some innocent people," The reporter said. "But Thanks to the Avengers we can feel safe. But this also leads us to another important question. Where is Spiderman?"

Even though the pain I quickly grabbed my suit and put it on. I tried to start it again and this time it worked. I swung out towards the fight. But when I came it was too late.

~~~~~

I'm kind of ashamed of this. I wouldn't read it if I had a choice😂