14. Trust

Start: 07/08/18

Peter Parker's PoV

When we was a bit away I took of my mask.

"Are you insane?!" I asked.

"Maybe. But I had the situation under control" She said.

"You was about to kill him" I said and pointed at the direction where he was.

"I was threatening him. Not killing him" She said.

"And what about the explosion?" I asked.

"It wasn't me. It was him. That's why I found him" She said.

While she was talking I saw burn marks on her hand.

"And what about this?" I said and took her hand.

"He had a fire gun" She said.

"Does it hurt" I asked.

My angriness turned into worries.

"No I'm fine" She said.

"That's why I don't want you to do this" I said. "You can get hurt"

"I'm fine" She said again.

"No you don't understand" I said. "The reason I don't let you go on mission is because I don't want you to get hurt. The day Zoe attacked you I swore to myself to protect you"

Melody was completely shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" She asked.

"I was afraid. Afraid that you thought that I thought that you were weak" I said. "But it's not why. I'm worried. I don't know what to do if you get hurt. I would lost my mi..."

She interrupted me with a kiss.

"Thank you" She said. "For being there for me"

I pulled her into a hug and I could feel her warmth. Gosh I really love her.

"What about we take care of the bad guy and return" Melody said when we broke the hug.

"It's probably a good idea" I said.

We went back to the place where we left him and thank God he was still there.

"Hey I thought you leaved me" The bad guy said. "Now can you help me out of this?!"

"It usually takes Sixs hour ms with the thought of how good I webbed you. But we will help you" I said.

He sighed in relief when Melody suddenly said.

"And we will take you to the Avengers"

And we did. We took all the weapons and him to the Avenger house where we looked him in before we went to Dr. Banner.

"Banner. Here is more of the weapons" Melody said.

"I don't really know what to do with them" Banner said. "It can't really give me any information"

"Actually it can" Melody said. "Instead of trying to find Zoe we have to find a way to stop her. And we can't do that if.."

"We don find a way to stop her weapons" Banner finished her sentence. "Thank you Melody. Now I know exactly what to do"

*****

Later that day Melody and I were finally alone in my room. I think I forgot to tell you that Aunt May moved back home but under Starks protection. If anything happens. We should know it in seconds. So now Melody was sitting with her head on my shoulder while we watched X-men.

"You know" I suddenly said. "I never got that kiss you promised"

"Which kiss?" She teased me. "I don't remember anything"

"Really? That bad memory" I joked.

"I'm hurt" She pretended to be sad.

"Well let me make it up to you" I said and pulled her into a gentle kiss.

"Hey guys it's time for... Oh my God" A voice said from behind.

We broke the kiss as fast as we understood that someone was here. And in the door were Tony.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were doing that. I just came to tell you that the food us ready" Tony said. "Oh my God I can't get this out of my mind"

"I think I should go" Melody said. "So that you can have your talk in privacy"

"Really. Are you going to leave me here?" I asked.

"He's your boss" She said.

"I'll get you for this" I said.

"You can always try" She teased before she walked out.

"Soooo" Tony said. "How long?"

He pointed at the direction Melody went and then at me and did like that.

"Three or Four months now" I said.

"That means that she was the girl on your date" Tony said. "I'm hurt. You lied to me. You said you didn't know. But I'm also impressed kid. Not many success to lie to me"

"Well I'm sorry" I said.

"Don't worry kid. It will be fine" Tony said, stood up and patted my shoulder. "I'll have my moment"

"Your moment?" I asked confused but he was already gone.

~~~~~

Thanks for reading.