11. Double Trouble

Start: 22/07/18

Peter Parker's Pov

When I woke up I still had that positive energy rushing through my body. I went up to see everyone in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Good morning" I said.

"Good morning" May replied. "How was your date?"

I was about to answer but Tony where first.

"Look at him. It's obvious that it went well" Tony said.

"Really?" May said surprised. "What did you do then?"

"We went to the cinema and then we went for a walk" I said.

"You forgot the most important thing" Tony said. "Come on. Don't be shy"

I really wanted to punch this guy in the face for the moment.

"Come on Tony" Steve suddenly said. "Let the guy have his private life alone"

God bless Steve.

"By the way. Are you still going to take the day shift" Tony said. "Or are you busy meeting the girl"

"I'm going to take the day shift" I said.

And meet my girl. But they don't have to know about that.

*****

Weeks passed by and I and Melody were closer than ever. It felt good to know that she was mine now and that she liked me back. It have been so calm lately. It was like the world wanted to take a break for a minute.

"You know that today is about one month since we went on our date" I said.

"Really? Just one month" She said surprised. "It feels like forever. We have to go on another date soon"

"Yeah. I like that idea" I said when suddenly a huge explosion where heard.

I quickly took on my mask and stood up.

"Stay here" I said and was about to swing away when the building we stood on suddenly collapsed.

I quickly grabbed Melody's hands and took her to safety.

"What's happening?!" She screamed.

"I don't know?!" I said.

"Peter. The people" She suddenly screamed.

I swung into the building and help as many as possible out. To be honest the building was collapsing very slowly. I saw Melody running in and out in lightning speed and helped me to get the people in safety. Suddenly Melody stopped me.

"Find what's caused this. I'll take care of the people" Melody said.

"But there is a risk that Avengers will see you" I said.

"I'll take that risk" She said.

Wow I'm really lucky to have her as my girl. She ran away in lightning speed and I swung around and looked around the area. Then I spotted our guilty person. She was about to threw another bomb when I webbed it and threw it up in the air so that it became a little firework. Them I landed in front of her.

"You know it's illegal to throw bombs right" I said.

"Spiderman. You're alive" Zoe said. "I'm surprised"

"What every You're doing stop" I said.

"And who's going to make me?" She asked.

And then she started to attack me.

"I guess me" I said and avoided her attacks.

Meanwhile Melody's Pov

I was running around making sure that everyone were safe. When I thought I was done a woman grabbed me.

"My son! Save my son" She begged.

I ran into the building and up again. Then I quickly grabbed him and ran down.

"Here you go" I said. "I'll evacuate the area"

Then I ran into the building again. I checked every corner until I reached the roof. Everything where clear. Suddenly something flew past me and exploded. A huge metal piece landed on my foot. I also realised that my bracelet where gone. I saw it some inches away and tried to reach it. Suddenly another explosion where heard and I saw a long sign falling towards me.

Now I was in real hurry. I tried to reach the bracelet but I couldn't take it. The sign was some feet away from me and I couldn't protect myself. I closed my eyes when it was just seconds l left until I realised that it hadn't hit me. I opened my eyes and saw Iron man holding the sign.

"Perfect timing" I said to myself.

"Don't worry" He said. "I'll help you"

He took of the metal piece of my foot and carried me to somewhere safe.

"Stay here" He said.

When he flew away I tried to stand up but I just ended up falling in my face. It seemed like my foot was hurt or something because it seemed wrong. And all I could do was sitting there and wait.

Peter Parker's Pov

I was fighting Zoe. Man I don't know have many weapons she have in her pocket. Suddenly she pointed a gun towards me.

"Not this again" I said and avoided the bullets she shot. Suddenly someone shot her.

"You seemed to need a little help" Tony said through his Iron man suit.

Suddenly Zoe dropped some mist bomb or something and disappeared.

"Spiderman evacuate the area. Look for some clues. I'll take care of the people" Tony said.

I did as I was told. I swung around and made sure that everything was okay until I saw Melody on the roof. I swung over to her.

"Melody how are you?" I asked worried.

"I'm fine" She said. "Peter. You have to go back to the place where the building was. And find my bracelet"

"What?" I said confused.

"I lost my bracelet" She said. "If it comes in the wrong hands who knows what will happen"

I nodded.

"But what about you?" I asked.

"I'll be fine" She said. "Just go"

I did as I said and swung away.

~~~~~

Thanks for reading!!!