Chapter Thirteen: Expectations

Dedicated to Jessie149

I'm so excited on how many readers I have!

Thank you all for your intrest and votes!

Happy reading

____^__^____

Nathaniel

"Alessandra is happily at the spa getting ready for tonight. Lexi is with her and six other men guarding them." Samuel stated coming down into my office. His features alight with amusement as he sat down before me.

"Good." Signing a few documents for the hotel and casino to finally start to begin building. Morker being more agreeable now then before unsuprisingly.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Leaning back in his chair regarding me curiously. I knew exactly what he ment. Going into the den of the man I've wanted to kill sense the day he killed my mother. The Sepulveda's days were numbered. They all had a part in there betrayal to my family.

Nothing was going to stand in my way in finally getting my revenge.

This was going to be a waiting game. Find out his groups workings. Slither myself into them and take over from the inside out. Unlike his son, I was already becoming successful with Morkers people. The same people that worked for Sepulveda. I was going to chop up pieces of his tail until I made it to his head.

Nice and slowly.

"I'm ready for tonight. Did you go over to blue prints of his house?" Having the layout easily given to me the moment I found the event would be held at his residences. This being the perfect opportunity that I've been waiting for.

"Marked to memory like I've been there thousands of times." Taping his finger to his head with a grin.

"Get as much information as you can. I'm told the x's on those rooms are where he hold documents of his business to his holdings in other countries and sensitive information. Mostly I would like to find his supplier. Anything that can help us." Knowing there had to be a few on that list that worked for Luciano as well and weed out the unloyal quickly. Killing two birds with one stone.

"Don't worry Nate. I got it all handled. Just enjoy the party with lady Alessandra. After their first meeting I would watch her closely with Valentina." He reminded already having that same thought in mind for tonight.

"Agreed. Maybe even find out how they know each other." Leaning back myself in my chair.

"That is a question I would like to know myself. Maybe you can get her to tell you." Standing heading over to a small table that had my best liquor. The after noon waying on to be night when things where to get interesting.

"Yes find a way to have the woman with many secrets tell me one of them. That should be easy." I scuffed watching him pour two glasses then handing me one.

"Aren't you curious on what they are and why she won't tell you?" Samuel asked taking his seat once more sipping on the brandy he had just poured.

"That's like a kid asking why he needs to go to bed early. Yes I want to know." I said sarcastically standing taking a hearty sip of my glass.