Prince of Cards

All of us are uncertain at the age of sixteen. The world larger then had imaged with a feeling of more freedom. Getting a car, curfew longer, boys, and to fit into the latest fashion. All thing that we think about as a girl.

But for Grace an arranged married was what she got on her sixteenth birthday. One that had a larger agenda to the one he claimed to her new found father three years prier. For his race as governor Ivan Morker offered a deal for him to pay for the campaign for his daughter. Grace seeing her fate sealed of a loveless life. One night going out to loose her virginity to someone that would make love to her.

Come Ace Harper, right hand man to the mafia and soon King. They meet in the most odd way that sparked an attraction. One that would stretch for years till they met again. Grace having one night of passion. Until she had to face reality and meet the man she was to hurt her in more then just pain. Little did her mother and father know was that she was to inherit Dohery's families riches when she married.

But there was just one flaw. It wasn't until she reached the rip age of 21 and of proof of her linage with the locket her grandmother gave on her death bed would she be able to claim it. And on the day of there first meeting, Morker with his friend Bellinor did unspeakable things to her before setting the house on fire with her mother and Grace in it to be burned alive.

But this is only where the story begins.

Having survived from being burned alive. A new identity with a new unlikely savior. Now she had to fight herself against the only man she has ever loved, crashing into her new life. One that she had never thought to see again now scared and hesitant of what he would think of her now. A word in the heat of passion they shared that kept her constantly at bay from him. Perfect. Something she no longer was.

Then again Ace Harper had other plans and was going to stop at nothing to have her again. And this time, permanently.