Chapter Eighteen: Cupids Letters

Alessandra

It was freakin Valentine's day and I was all alone in the penthouse. Laying on the King size mattress, staring at the white ceiling. The room bright with light from the sun's rays spilling in thru the large wall to wall windows. The place completely modern in whites, greys, and black. I liked this house because it wasn't overly lavish like the others. The thick comforter stark white soft to the touch was plain but nice. A sigh leaving my lips as I thought about what everyone else could be doing right now.

Bethany was out with Ace apparently having a friends couples day. Whatever that means? It was like they were long lost friends that just clicked. We would be out and about when he would appear out of the blue. We had gone to the museum's, lady liberty, the zoo in central park. Shopping was Bethany's and Ace favorite part. Going to all the best places, trying on clothes and all sorts of extravagant dresses. None of which I was vaguely interested in.

Smartly all I purchased was the necessary cloths I would need. A few shirts, jeans, skirts, and two dresses I fell in love with. Both completely different but yet not too simple being sophisticatedly sexy. I just couldn't help myself when I saw them in a back corner as if forgotten. The sales lady having said they were rejects because of a hem line wasn't right or the slit on the side wasn't adequate for them to be purchased. Obviously I found that ridiculous but then she explained not many women had my legs apparently once I tried them on. Ace couldn't help himself make a few comments that I gaped at when Bethany agreed with him!

Anyways.

Now I was stuck alone on Valentine's day. Lexi having her own romantic time with Drake. I can already imagine how excited she is right now. Before I left telling me he had planned a whole weekend together. I already knew he was taking her to Maldives where I was extremely jealous about but Lexi deserved to be treated right for once. I was actually now thankful Drake and I meet that night. Other then the kidnapping part he actually turning out to be a great guy for her. Surprisingly I found myself thinking they were perfect for eachother. Complimenting each others strengths and weaknesses that worked together well.

"My Lady, I have a letter for you." A guard said from he other side of the bedroom door.

Patting down my cotton pink skirt as I got up to open the door. "Thank you." I smiled taking it from his hand and opening it.

Have you pick your leaf yet for Erin?

If not the guard will take you to central park were a woman is waiting for you.

Pick anyone you want and she will give you another letter.

Wear comfortable shoes because you will be travelling New York for each letter.

Have fun.

T

"When your ready My Lady." The guard continued as I folded up the letter with a large smile.

"I'll only take five minutes." I informed running into the bathroom and to the closet.

He side comfortable shoes. I mused knowing they had to be warm too for the winter air outside. Pulling on long black stockings I grasping long thigh boots and zipping them on. I was glad I was already wearing a long sleeve black shirt. Finding a cotton pink beanie that matched the skirt I ran out the door. A jacket hanging by the front pulling it on as we headed to the elevator down. The heels on these boot low but had good traction threw the icy concrete sidewalks.

Four guards flank my sides as we walked to the large iconic park. It only being a block from the hotels doors. The air crisp with the cold breeze pulling my long jacket closer to me. The one that had given me the letter before me as he guided us to a woman behind a stand. A smile on her face once we approached.